US$155
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Miami Airport(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$112
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
Regency Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$99
US$93
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$132
US$96
HIExpress.com
Hilton Miami Downtown(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$177
US$149
  • Restaurant
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$202
US$383
Mandarin Oriental
Reviews (1 526)
1 526 results
All reviewsfull kitchenmiami airportbedroom suiteliving areayogurtfree breakfastcuban restaurantshuttle servicepool and hot tubhome away from homethe breakfast arealong flightrental carbusiness centerdolphin mallone night stayfront desk staff
5 - 10 of 1 526 reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I don't know if guests actually stayed at this hotel and had a positive experience or if they are paying a second hand company to posts positive reviews. Anyway, let's start off with the morning of check-in. I was charged twice before I even checked in. I figured no problem since I was checking in later that night, they wouldn't charge me again-wrong! Upon checkin in, they placed another hold on my acct. I went to the front desk and the "training agent" was very apologetic and nice. He said the Manager wouldn't be in until later that day and he left notes for her. Well, she never called. 2nd, the rooms themselves wasn't all that spectacular. As a travel agent, I've stayed in many hotels/properties, particularly Hyatt and this one by far was the worst. Floors in the vanity area looked like it hasn't been mopped in days. Dishes in the kitchen were dirty and the room itself had an pugent odor. I didn't complain, just made my observations and kept going......after all, the majority of the time I would not be in the hotel. I checked out a day earlier, honestly, after everything that transpired with the double dipping into my account, I just lost the buzz to stay. I get home and notice that they refunded me $222.00, then charged me again....the same amount. In total, they charged me for three nights because that was what I set the reservation for, but I checked out one night early. Their systems were down when checking out, so I took video of myself and the clerk acknowleding that I checked out early. Also, I met a young lady in the lobby and she asked me my opinion of the property. I told her the rooms weren't cleaned and she stated thats why she was sitting in the lobby. She stated that the first room she checked in wasn't clean, so they were prepping another room for her. I will stay at other Hyatt properties but Hyatt Miami will never see me again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank TamaraTammy32
Reviewed 27 May 2018

I had an ok one night stay here. I found that the staff were friendly - check in was easy and the shuttle drivers were friendly and patient. I was really surprised by how spacious the room was, and breakfast was great too. However, the room's air conditioning was so strong and the wall control was not working so I was unable to adjust the temperature/turn off the unit. The room was so cold that I needed to call reception to fix the problem - which is when I discovered that the phone was also not working. This resulted in me having to call from my mobile and I was charged international call rates :( Please also note that, unique other airport hotel shuttles, pre-booking is required for this shuttle. Again, I had to make an international call to arrange this after waiting some time for a shuttle!
If these issues were rectified I would have had a much more enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
HyattHouse5170, General Manager at HYATT House Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Hi KAWAIITRAVELLER,

I would like to offer my sincere apologize during your stay at my hotel during our renovations efforts. I truly feel your frustration, because I would be to very upset. My goal is to have every guests have a great stay, I will share you comments with my Team and made sure to address your concerns as soon as possible.

Look forward to your next visit to Miami Area!

Regards,

Reviewed 17 May 2018

This is a nice place; I love Hyatt Houses. The breakfast was ok not as good as other Hyatt Houses. Our room was clean and spacious. Staff was very accommodating. From the bar staff to the front desk. Pool area was huge; bigger then other Hyatt houses. Pool was a little dirty. But a nice place to stay the night before a cruise. Will stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
HyattHouse5170, General Manager at HYATT House Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2018

Dear 449MATHEWB,

Thank you for taking the time to complete my TripAdvisor guest survey. I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Hyatt House Miami Airport. I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of my team. Feedback from my guests is always welcome as I strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Thank you again for sharing your experience. I look forward to seeing you in your future travels!

Reviewed 16 May 2018

I had two major issues. The first was the airport shuttle, the website states it runs on the hour, it didn't. The second was the air didn't work in the room and I had to change rooms at 1:30 a.m. While the night clerk got me another room, it was a pain to have to move myself already tired from traveling at such a late hour. When I told the clerk at checkout, she just laughed it off. I will not stay at this hotel while in the area again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
HyattHouse5170, General Manager at HYATT House Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Hi DENRO2,

Look forward to your next visit to Miami Area!

Regards,

Reviewed 7 May 2018

Very unjust experience with this hotel! We stayed there for over 3 months after our home was destroyed by Hurricane Irma. All employees were professional and very nice to us. However, my father’s car was damaged by a rusty screw which was protruding, from the parking stopper of a handicapped parking space. He notified the hotel’s management which filed a claim with their insurance company and the insurance company Zurich American came to inspect the car. Two auto repair shops estimated the damage at nearly $2,000 and confirmed that based on the damage, it was obvious that it was a rusty, metal object which had damaged the car. After the incident was reported and my father’s car had been inspected, the insurance company decided to also inspect the parking stopper. They told my father that they found NO RUSTY SCREW PROTRUDING, although they did find a portion of the rusty screw, in what was now a bigger hole, buried beneath the parking stopper. Clearly, someone tampered with the protruding screw, cutting or filing it and trying to cover it up by painting in blue over the top of the now smaller screw, the pictures here are clear. Based on their inspection of the parking stopper, months after the incident, the insurance company DECLINED the claim. The hotel now expects my father to pay the $2,000 for the repair of his automobile which was caused by the Miami Airport Hyatt’s House NEGLIGENCE. My father has sent letters with location and date stamped pictures to the Miami Airport Hyatt House hotel’s management, to the CEO of the Hyatt Hotels and to the CEO of Zurich American Insurance. The Hyatt entities have answered that it is not their problem and the Zurich American has again arrogantly denied the claim. My father is baffled because many major airline personnel, other Hurricane Irma victims and even FEMA management and staff were staying there, when we did. Beware, there are many hotel options in the same neighborhood and if this happened to us, anything can happen to you.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family