Review Highlights

from US$78,12
from US$400,00
from US$19,99
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 February 2021

I booked my SUV online though the southwest app. I searched Budgets website for the biggest SUV. It said their Premium SUV was the Suburban and was the biggest. So have been in a suburban I booked it. Well come to find out through the southwest app you can’t book a suburban. They said I didn’t get the XL but that option dosnt exist on the southwest app. The only reason I went with budget was because it was the cheapest. Well if your going to put your company on the southwest app make sure everything is accurate and truthful as your own. We ended up getting surge charged $840 for a weekend. That’s going from a suburban which I thought I was getting to a suburban XL. Some shady business if you ask me. Will never go though them again and make sure to want others so the same situation dosnt happen to others!

Date of experience: February 2021
Reviewed 22 February 2021 via mobile

Added hidden fees with the tolls. Said they were going to activate the sun pass thing, ended up costing over 70 dollars.....scam. No more budget or avis for me.

Date of experience: February 2021
Reviewed 31 January 2021 via mobile

Never rent here- terrible customer service. Followed NO COVID restrictions. Gave me a car it is illegal to drive told me it was all they had ( I had a reservation). Now 4 months later trying to send me a bill for the damage- I pointed out at the time of rental! Shameful!

Date of experience: September 2020
Reviewed 19 January 2021

Horrible experience! The worst car rental experience I have ever had. We had to wait almost 2 hours before getting into our rental car, and we had a reservation already. There were 3 people working and a line of more than 100 people waiting for their rentals. The staff tried their best to help others, but it was a disaster from the beginning!

Date of experience: January 2021
1  Thank alanjZ4662KW
Reviewed 2 January 2021 via mobile

Horrrible! I book a lot of cars and by far they have been consistently the worst at Miami airport.
Highly recommend anyone else or you will be waiting for ever!

Date of experience: February 2020