“Fast Friendly Fun Food = Fuel ”
Review of Fuel

Fuel
Ranked #2 028 of 4 529 Restaurants in Miami
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Driving by, I stopped and went in, not having been familiar with this relatively new casual dining restaurant. I was thrilled by my discovery! I had a craving for ice cream and ended up having one of their frozen Açaí bowls with fresh fruit! Amazingly delicious and nutritious. My friend had one of the Poke Bowls and this was also fantastic prepared with super fresh seafood and veggies. For fast food, or a clean and bright laid back place for bites and beverages (juices, kombucha, coffee, etc.) this is a great spot. They are very conveniently located at the intersecting area by Downtown Miami and (over the top trendy) Wynwood. The service is at the counter where you can view the menus on screens and place your order which will be quickly filled with a friendly smile. All the multitude of ingredients are on display and very appealing. While waiting you can browse some of the cute gift items they have on display. I’m very happy to have stumbled upon this eatery and will make Fuel a pit stop for when I’m out and about in mainland Miami!

Been to Fuel? Share your experiences!