“Gobus”

GO Buses.com
Ranked #23 of 66 Transportation in Miami
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: GO buses is a Daily Express Service to Key West leaving from Miami's South Beach and Bayside Marketplace 7 Days a Week. GObuses.com is an Tickets available Online at GObuses.com or by downloading our app. Less Stops, More Comfort, Free Bottle of Water, Online Exclusive Pricing, 50 Lbs baggage Allowance, Traveling with Disabilities, ADA Accessible Buses. Free WIFI, 110 Outlets on Board.
Useful Information: Baby buggy parking, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Stairs / lift
Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

Took a gobus from Alexandria VA to NYC. Newer buses. Comfortable. On time. Free water. Our trip was $75 total for 2 people roundtrip. I would recommend if you don't want to deal with driving to and parking in NYC.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We took the bus from Key West to Miami, and was pleased with the ride. The bus was comfortable and clean.

It was 30 minutes late from Key West, but we got an e-mail that informed us about this. No wi-fi.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

Today I called their customer service number regarding a bus that I missed because my ticket from WanderU did not have correct/complete information about where to board. In the morning of my boarding, I called Go Buses several times but never received any answer.

I have been traveling and very busy, so today is the first day I had to deal with what happened. The day it happened, I was forced to take a train and bus to a different city and ended up being hours late to NYC.

I worked in customer service for several years and I also trained customer service representatives. All I can say is, at our company, NO ONE talked to customers the way their customer services did today. Two different women were rude, argumentative, and impatient. They tried to turn the blame on me, and they lacked any kind of courtesy or patience. Simply, they should not be in customer service. It was the worst experience of customer service that I have ever had in my life.

1  Thank Diane E
Reviewed 1 March 2018

If you purchase a GoBus ticket from the Airport it is a terrible experience, first there are no signs on where you should stand to get on the bus. I asked for a refund and was told No, i could not get a refund. It should not be our fault that there are no clear signs on where the passenger needs to stand in order to get on the bus. TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE.

3  Thank Bryan B
See more reviews
Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

Highly would recommend,been using for close to 2yrs.I tend to travel up from Key West to Miami,and to FLL. It's simple,easy,and for the great price I take my kids. My youngest loves the double deckers,and the view is great. It's so affordable that the drivers basically know us. Kylee gets a kick~they provide a complimentary water,sunglasses,and go-bus bag with a reusable water bottle,my daughter thought it was Fantastic,she got a gift. As a Mom,just to sit back,relax,be safe and take a knap(& Kylee knapped too) IS So Wonderful for a mere $9!!! So I definitely use alot---and we always have smiles.
I even had my oldest daughter use(23)
She liked alot&i was glad to see,she was safely transported& even rested while on the bus. As a traveler,and Mother-i want affordable,clean,safe,and convenience& this a GREAT way of Travel!