“Terrible Experience”

GO Buses.com
Ranked #24 of 66 Transportation in Miami
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: GO buses is a Daily Express Service to Key West leaving from Miami's South Beach and Bayside Marketplace 7 Days a Week. GObuses.com is an Tickets available Online at GObuses.com or by downloading our app. Less Stops, More Comfort, Free Bottle of Water, Online Exclusive Pricing, 50 Lbs baggage Allowance, Traveling with Disabilities, ADA Accessible Buses. Free WIFI, 110 Outlets on Board.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Baby buggy parking
Reviewed 1 March 2018

If you purchase a GoBus ticket from the Airport it is a terrible experience, first there are no signs on where you should stand to get on the bus. I asked for a refund and was told No, i could not get a refund. It should not be our fault that there are no clear signs on where the passenger needs to stand in order to get on the bus. TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE.

Date of experience: February 2018
3  Thank Bryan B

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

Highly would recommend,been using for close to 2yrs.I tend to travel up from Key West to Miami,and to FLL. It's simple,easy,and for the great price I take my kids. My youngest loves the double deckers,and the view is great. It's so affordable that the drivers basically know us. Kylee gets a kick~they provide a complimentary water,sunglasses,and go-bus bag with a reusable water bottle,my daughter thought it was Fantastic,she got a gift. As a Mom,just to sit back,relax,be safe and take a knap(& Kylee knapped too) IS So Wonderful for a mere $9!!! So I definitely use alot---and we always have smiles.
I even had my oldest daughter use(23)
She liked alot&i was glad to see,she was safely transported& even rested while on the bus. As a traveler,and Mother-i want affordable,clean,safe,and convenience& this a GREAT way of Travel!

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed 22 December 2017

While we were in the Miami area, we decided to go to Key West and booked with Go Buses since they were the most reasonable in the area and also had an additional coupon online. It was a wonderful way to travel. The bus picked us up at the designed location on time and the travel was actually quicker than the scheduled which gave us more time on the island before taking the bus back later that night. They had free WiFi and also charging stations at all seats which made my 11 year old son very happy and occupied on the way there and back.

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

Wonderfully cheap and practical way to go to Key West, most helpful customer service, with special thanks to Noermy!

Date of experience: November 2017
See more reviews
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Was excited to get from FLL airport to key west in 4.15 as promised by the company instead the bus was late 1h, when we rung customer service they told us the bus left already and there is nothing they can do (which is amazing to hear being stranded in a foreign contry's airport). After long argument and being put on hold for about 20 minutes bus has magicly appeared (interesting right?). Driver explained that there was a mix up at the base, so basicly they just "forgot" about us. Also "direct bus" decided to stop in 2 more locations miami south beach and miami airport, considering the ugly traffic it took us overall 6 hours in the bus and 1 hour waiting time. Would never ever use them again!!!

Bus itself was clean and driver was nice, but the rest was nightmare.

Date of experience: November 2017