All reviews baptist hospital valet parking concierge level nice business hotel valet service is within walking distance business meeting fitness center ordered room service coral gables rooms are large publix marriotts cruise
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Came in just for one day for a wedding in Miami and I needed an early check in, but didn’t want to have to purchase two nights just for an early check in. Staff and manager totally accommodated me and even sent me a confirmation email abot my early check in. Really appreciated this kind of service as it was stressful to just come in for one day from NY because I had to be Back for an early Monday morning meeting .

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2018

I was recently in Miami on business and needed to stay in this area. The Marriott appears to be the best hotel around Dadeland. The room was really very nice and modern - and comfortable. Also lots of outlets to recharge devices and good internet. The room was spacious, but the bathroom was very gloomy - lit only by one of those lights that go in the shower (I imagine that local law makes them use this in the bathroom itself) - but the bathroom is only the shower and toilet, with the sink outside of the bathroom. And while the room was very modern, the bathroom could definitely use an update.
The breakfast buffet was OK, but service was extremely nice and attentive - as was the case at reception. The hotel is easy walking distance to Dadeland Mall and a quick 15 - 20 mm ride to the airport.
All in all, I'll probably stay here again next time I need to be near Dadeland.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 August 2018

I had a recent stay at this hotel while I sought medical attention at Baptist Hospital. I can say that my stay was comfortable. The staff were friendly and very accommodating. It is very close to a Publix (5 min walk) so I was able to go get any miscellaneous supplies that I needed. The rooms were kept clean. The linens were clean and the bathrooms were stocked every day with fresh soap, etc. The bed was the right size and softness so I was able to get a good night's rest. Breakfast options are good and very tasty, however, it is a bit pricey so I did not have breakfast there every day. I would definitely recommend this hotel. In fact, I came for a second stay a few weeks later for my follow up visit at Baptist. That is a testament, to how at home I felt there.

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

This hotel is in a nice location in terms of shopping. The hotel was very clean, and the rooms were spacious. The hotel is very modern and customer service was great. The bed was comfy and the bathroom was clean and well kept.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Norma G, Manager at Miami Marriott Dadeland, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

Hi Dameon G,

Thank you so much for your great comments! It was a pleasure having you with us and we look forward to your next visit.

Norma

Reviewed 24 August 2018

Rooms are dated, especially bathrooms.
Elevators are latest technology!
The best thing are the beds!! So comfortable and relaxing! Well done!

Please owners: Spend more on your guest rooms and less on the elevators..
Staff ok, polite but not very well trained and catering.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Katerinathess

Hello Katerinathess,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on TripAdvisor. We are glad to know you enjoyed our beds and also very happy to inform you that we are currently undergoing renovations in our guestrooms to make your next stay exceptional.

Thank you once again for staying with us and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Norma