“Un Phuc'ing believable”
Review of Phucyea

Phucyea
Reserve with OpenTable
Phucyea is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #435 of 4 525 Restaurants in Miami
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Went here last weekend upon the suggestion of some friends. We began with the specialty cocktails of the evening. The Old Fashioned was AWESOME and I have never enjoyed such a cocktail in 23 years of marriage. I had a "Booby Trap", which was also awesome. For starters we had the fried smelt - amazing over cilantro slaw, octopus (so so - Italians do it better), Bao - out of this world and the green papaya salad - my husband doesn't even like papaya and was liking the bowl. Later on the DUCK - not to be missed, fried rice - heavenly and the pork belly (I was too full by then). Service was impeccable, and this is truely an exciting place. We will be back (from Broward).

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had some of the best Pho I’ve ever eaten here. Very fresh with tender beef and an amazing broth! They’re pork bao was also incredible. Come here for a cool atmosphere and great food!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I happened to be on business travel in the Austin area on this week. And I decided to rendezvous with my sister who resides in San Antonio. The food was delicious and all very fresh. The staff were very personable and nice.

Reviewed 1 June 2018

First time in a place serving Vietnamese food and I was dragged along by my wife and a friend. What a great surprise. Our server was fantastic, very helpful about the dishes (sharing plates is definitely the way to go), cheerful and fast. The food was delicious. We stuck to beer (nice selection) but the cocktail list looks interesting. We'll definitely go back next time we are in Miami.

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Flavor Overload = Phucyea my tongue is still doing the Babalu an hour after lunch! This place is marvelous. We had the five spice pork noodle/salad bowl along with the Texas Brisket Sammie aka Bahn Mai. Both meats were really really tasty and the baguette was toasted to perfection. The place took me a while to finally get to and that’s on me, but now that I found it, I will be back soon to devour new delicacies with frequency. Counter service at lunch converts to table service by night at the Vietnamese oasis on Biscayne Blvd & 71st St. Note > Parking is around back.