“I love this place”

Clove Mediterranean Kitchen
Ranked #400 of 4 530 Restaurants in Miami
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Description: Clove Mediterranean Kitchen offers flavorful Mediterranean fare presented in a modern blend that's perfect for your health and tastebuds!A fast-casual eatery offering a delightfully flavored modern blend of traditional Mediterranean fare perfect for health-minded individuals on-the-go.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It's essentially a Mediterranean version of Chipotle. I have probably eaten here 10 times now. The food is reasonably healthy and very good. You can get a salad, bowl or pita with multiple hummus and yogurt spreads. Very tasty and filling.

1  Thank John M

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I love this place.. nothing beats a place with an open kitchen! The food is always fresh n staff is super nice. U get to choose from quite a selection of veggies, meats and toppings and every item is tasty. I always have the eggplant hummus it's my favorite and they allow u to choose half chicken n half veggies. Every now n then they the rice can be slightly under cooked for my taste but I survive . Sorry no pics of this one since I ate my lunch too quick lol

1  Thank belkys64
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

I came across this place while walking around Downtown Miami, great selection of food, you can create your own bowl or pita. I got a bowl with rice, couscous, shredded beef and all 12 toppings. Great place if you are looking for a quick healthy bite and not break the bank.

1  Thank Akis V
Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

I popped in for a quick and healthy meal. I certainly got that.

The food was very tasty and reasonably priced.

The combinations might be overwhelming for some. I went for the salad bowl which more than fills you full of nice ingredients.

The only point letting it down slightly was the conditions of the ‘ice cream scoops’ used to dish-out the hummus. The young boy serving me couldn’t in-clog his so instead of cleaning it he - rather listlessly - persisted dipping it in the hummus and naming excess in to my bow.

It still tasted good but put me off a little.

The beef and lamb meatballs were great and well spiced.

1  Thank 7RAC
Reviewed 3 March 2018

Clove's make your own salad, bowl or pita offers an array of flavors and choices. It is busy during lunch and has much less tables than patrons but worth waiting in line. Great for take out!

2  Thank idaliagarza