All reviews great location design district front desk wynwood walls breakfast staff south beach fast food restaurants biscayne blvd hot breakfast hotel location uber ride valet service will stay there again clean rooms the entire hotel special thanks valet parking
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Good hotel. Overall it was very comfortable, the king bed was great, hotel was spotless clean, and it had a great staff from the morning to the night staff that welcomed us. GOOD hot breakfast. Staff was very courteous and helped us since we got there around midnight.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kim S, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Miami Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Greetings Roam64826863600,

Thank you for your all-star review! Our goal is to provide our guest with a great experience and we are happy to hear we achieved this during your recent stay with us.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was recently staying in Miami (first time) for a business trip and had reservations at Hampton Inn Miami Midtown. It turned out to be a great stay because of the customer service myself and my colleagues received from the staff, in particular Carolina and Kim who work the front desk. We were in town to put on a free kids camp and the staff was very welcoming and helpful in whatever we needed. Thanks to them for making it a great trip!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business

Greetings ttime32,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! I speak for everyone when I say we appreciate all of your kind words! They mean so much to us, and help us to keep giving the best service possible. We hope you come back to see us sometime soon! We would love to serve you again!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

If you are going or coming off of a cruise and looking for a fantastic and immaculately kept hotel, Hampton Inn & Suites Midtown is the place to go. Terry the front in manager greeted me with a warm smile and a pleasant personality. My room gave me a spectacular view of the ocean and there’s a variety of fast food restaurants in the area for families with children. Whether you’re here for business or pleasure this hotel satisfies.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Greetings ITravelAngel,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is a good value priced hotel near the port of Miami. The location was the key for us to be near the cruise dock.. Our room was large, clean with large bathroom and shower. The breakfast was very good with hot and cold items. The neighborhood is improving with some restaurants nearby. There is a third party shuttle to the port for $6 a person. I recommend.

Room tip: If it matters the north side higher rooms have a better view. South side views are ugly construction.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Kim S, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Miami Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Greetings Icemanlaa,

Thank you for your kind words. I am happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us to the fullest degree possible, and I can’t wait to have you back with us soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here for one night between my brothers wedding and a cruise with my father! Oscar was the best valet I’ve ever had! Such a great, helpful guy! As was everyone at this hotel! We very much enjoyed our stay! The staff was very knowledgeable and helpful! Woo!!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Greetings Madison M,

• I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay so much. Can't wait to have you back!