“32nd birthday!”

Tranquility Catamaran
Ranked #1 of 275 Tours in Miami
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Enjoy an unforgettable adventure at our island destination on our day cruise from Miami, geared to guests 18 and older. On this trip you can truly experience the Miami lifestyle as you share the free use of our wide array of complimentary water toys such as kayaks, paddle boards, and giant water trampoline, or just relax in the water on our giant floating water mat.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Steph and Sebastian were AMAZING hosts! They helped make my friend’s birthday a special and memorable event! Perfect day excursion. Would come back again!

1  Thank Loretta D
"ride"
"safety"
"groupon"

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We spent our afternoon for my sisters bachelorette party with Sebastian and Stephanie and they were amazing! Highly recommend!

1  Thank Enkh T
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We had so much fun on the boat with Sebastian and Stephanie. Perfect 4 hours to our Miami vacay. They had good music and vibes.

1  Thank Pugi B
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Spent my 28th birthday with Mario and Steph. They were amazing. We (my cousin and I) had a blast. Definitely will be back soon.

1  Thank Quanteria J