“Great quick lunch!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Jumped off of I 95 for lunch. Wish it was not so far from the interstate (6 miles)! However, the service was friendly and quick. The food was hot and tasty. Best Olive Garden location I have been to in years!

Reviewed 23 March 2018

This was one of the nearest restaurants from place where we were staying. We decided to try some italian cuisine. I had shrimp scampi with some veggies, it was alright. Some of our glasses were not really clean. Atmosphere was pretty nice though. We enjoyed family dinner anyway.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

We were here on a Saturday night, very busy, but got in within 20 minutes. Really good, attentive service by Laurel. Food was very good, and served quickly. Bread sticks were great

Reviewed 4 March 2018

We met my sister and mom for dinner here. My husband ordered the Stuffed chicken marsala, my mom ordered the egg plant parmigiana, and I ordered the shrimp scampi. I always order their shrimp scampi since it is delicious. The eggplant parmigiana was really good but my mom only got 4-5 pieces. My husband enjoyed his stuffed chicken marsala. I love the pasta fagioli and I always choose it as my soup. Good service and excellent food as expected from Olive Garden.
TIP: We always use the online wait list- we love that option! You get seated immediately even in front of the guests waiting in the lobby. Awesome!

Reviewed 22 February 2018

Decent food great prices and courteous staff this was my first visit here and I was quite happy with the food