Open today: 08:00 - 17:00
Review Highlights
Gators Gallore!!

We had an awesome time on the airboat and saw lots of gators, birds and turtles. I’ve never seen so... read more

Reviewed today
SusanD305
Alexandria, Virginia
via mobile
Alligators in motion

Mike is completely worth every $$. If you’ve done the 30min tours somewhere else that just drive... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
yourpharmacist
Mount Shasta, California
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Melbourne
from US$373,43
from US$27,00
from US$350,00
More Info
All reviews captain mike air boat ride fun ride amazing ride alligator nest great trip john's river eco tour learned alot eco system hour tour would highly recommend this tour florida wildlife an amazing experience a lot of fun great information kids and adults
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Me my wife and 2 boys went out for an hour tour with captain Mike. We had an awesome time. Captain Mike was very Knowledgeable of the wildlife and surroundings. We saw about 15 Alligators and he made my oldest son day by letting him ride in the co captains seat. We payed for 1 hr and got 1 1/2 hr. Thanks for a great experience. Highly recommend!!!!!

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

We were rolling through Melbourne on our way to Ft Lauderdale - on a whim I called and talked to Captain Mike who worked with us to schedule a ride that same day. I told him my kids were interested in seeing gators - not only did Captain Mike work hard to ensure we saw them, we learned a lot about gators and about the swamp during our tour. Very highly recommend!!!

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank Adkins D
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Captain Dexter was a blast and very knowledgeable. Our kids got a nice lesson on the wild life during a nice airboat tour. Highly recommend

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed 25 April 2018

There were many excursions to choose from and I highly recommend Airboat Rides Melbourne..the reservation was easy to arrange..we actually got a return call from A.M. unlike a couple other companies. We left on time, were told exactly what to expect and the guide knew just where to go to find a variety of wetland animals...An amazing #of alligators , which was I wanted to see! And the boat ride was just what I pictured...exciting and fast...but I never felt worried about anyone’s safety. The protective earmuffs and pre trip suggestions made it very comfortable. This was a bucket list item for me for years..and became me for my husband and friends once they stepped aboard!

Date of experience: April 2018
3  Thank Joan B
Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

Great trip our kids loved it and captain mike son was great as well! We highly recommend it ! Give this place a try

Date of experience: April 2018