“Lunch during a move!!”
Review of JJ's Bar & Grille

JJ's Bar & Grille
Ranked #71 of 478 Restaurants in Melbourne
Price range: US$10 - US$24
Description: We offer a infused creative menu from our scratch kitchen in an upscale atmosphere. Offering everything from catering and hosting group events in our facilities. Happy hours are from 4pm-7pm everyday. We look forward to serving you!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stephanie is AWESOME!! Stays on top of what you're ordering, what you MAY like and follows through. MY KIND OF BARTENDER!! The

Samantha W, General Manager at JJ's Bar & Grille, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your amazing review! I am happy to know that you enjoyed your dining experience with us. I will be sure to let Stephanie know to keep up the great work! I hope to see you again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

At here with full range of friends from age four to sixty-five. Prices were moderate with free ice cream to close out meal.

Arnold,
Thank you for your wonderful review! I am happy to know that you enjoyed your dining experience with us. I hope to see you again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had lunch with some associates, and was quite impressed with the plates. The $4.95 Lunch special offers some great choices. Chef Rudy did a great job, making sure all the plates were prepared and plated with consistency, and our waitress Emily was quite professional as well as friendly. Great experience for a business lunch.

Susan,
Thank you for your wonderful review. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the food at our restaurant. I hope that you will come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Good food, good portions,
and responsibly priced. Can't ask for more. Emily our server was great, very friendly and helpful. We will be back.

Thank you for your wonderful review! I am happy to know that you enjoyed your dining experience with us. I will be sure to let Emily know what an awesome job she is doing and I hope that you will dine with us again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We really enjoyed our late lunch at JJ’s recently. I was researching restaurants I haven’t been to and discovered this one. Really attractive space.... good food....very fair prices.....and friendly service. Stephanie was our server and she was so friendly , personable and professional. I read good things about her in many TripAdvisor reviews and was so pleased she was our server. Will definitely return and we do recommend you try JJ’s.

Samantha W, General Manager at JJ's Bar & Grille, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Richard,
Thank you for your review. I am happy to know that you enjoyed your meal and I will be sure to let Stephanie know to keep up the good work. I hope to see you again.