All reviews master suite full bath attached restaurant office manager front desk large fridge conveniently located right closed for renovations can't beat the price nice furniture a great nights sleep free breakfast is great access separate rooms an older property pull out sofa flat screen
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Stephanie and Keith made our stay at the Melbourne All Suites, Jjs Grille here so much better. The food is good. There are nice rooms. I Would recommend to friends and family when they come visit Melbourne.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Samantha W, General Manager at Melbourne All Suites Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Thank you for your review! I am happy to know that both Stephanie and Keith made your stay memorable. I will be sure to let them know to keep up the good work. I look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

This is an older style motel with completely updated interiors to make all rooms suites. Bath tubs are the only items unchanged. Staff is very friendly and accommodating from front desk, maids to Jefferson, who handles breakfast. Moreover, the manager, ensures that everyone knows who they work for...the customer. Great stay!

Room Tip: Prepare to be surprised
Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Arnold,
Thank you for your amazing review! I am thrilled to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and I will be sure to let Jefferson know to keep up the great work! I hope that you will choose to stay with us each time you are in the Melbourne area.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

The staff is professional and friendly and very accommodating. They've spent the money on the inside of hotel - comfortable beds, beautiful kitchen area, nice breakfast area. The outside appears older motel style but is kept clean and neat. Unlike the Marriott's and Holiday Inns this local find usually has better rates and is conveniently located just off the highway and near the local mall and area restaurants. I will stay here again.

Room Tip: request room opposite the highway side.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Samantha W, General Manager at Melbourne All Suites Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Trisha,
Thank you for your wonderful review! I am happy to know that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and the value that you received. I hope that you will choose to stay with us the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

tub was very slippery needs a grit type of surface. I almost fell two times. Everything else was ok would have liked a little more types of food for the breakfast. The pull out sofa mattress wasn't very comfortable. I think everything else was fine and would recommened it to other people.

Room Tip: very nice and clean
Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Janet,
Thank you for your review. and your feedback on your recent stay with us. I truly appreciate feedback such as yours as this lets us know in what areas we are able to improve. I hope that you will continue to stay with us each time you are in the Melbourne area.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Surprised how nice and clean. Very good customer service. Also very good food at the restaurant. Had an open house while we were there and staff did a great job with it. I highly recommend Melbourne All Suites Inn if you are in the area.

Stayed: June 2018
2  Thank Pam S
Samantha W, General Manager at Melbourne All Suites Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Pam,
Thank you for your wonderful review! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope that you will choose to stay with us each time you are in the Melbourne area.