Candlewood Suites Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$101
CandlewoodSuites
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$144
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$184
US$160
  • Pool
Days Inn by Wyndham Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$223
US$213
Cancelon
  • Beachfront
All reviewsmaster suitefull bathroomsfront deskbest bang for your buckroom makesbar and grillunder constructionan older propertyhouse keepingflat screenrooms are greatpull out sofahot breakfastchecking inrooms were very cleanwould highly recommend this hoteldefinitely stay here again
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is an older style motel with completely updated interiors to make all rooms suites. Bath tubs are the only items unchanged. Staff is very friendly and accommodating from front desk, maids to Jefferson, who handles breakfast. Moreover, the manager, ensures that everyone knows who they work for...the customer. Great stay!

Room Tip: Prepare to be surprised
Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Samantha W, General Manager at Melbourne All Suites Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Arnold,
Thank you for your amazing review! I am thrilled to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and I will be sure to let Jefferson know to keep up the great work! I hope that you will choose to stay with us each time you are in the Melbourne area.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The staff is professional and friendly and very accommodating. They've spent the money on the inside of hotel - comfortable beds, beautiful kitchen area, nice breakfast area. The outside appears older motel style but is kept clean and neat. Unlike the Marriott's and Holiday Inns this local find usually has better rates and is conveniently located just off the highway and near the local mall and area restaurants. I will stay here again.

Room Tip: request room opposite the highway side.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Trisha,
Thank you for your wonderful review! I am happy to know that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and the value that you received. I hope that you will choose to stay with us the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

tub was very slippery needs a grit type of surface. I almost fell two times. Everything else was ok would have liked a little more types of food for the breakfast. The pull out sofa mattress wasn't very comfortable. I think everything else was fine and would recommened it to other people.

Room Tip: very nice and clean
Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Janet,
Thank you for your review. and your feedback on your recent stay with us. I truly appreciate feedback such as yours as this lets us know in what areas we are able to improve. I hope that you will continue to stay with us each time you are in the Melbourne area.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Surprised how nice and clean. Very good customer service. Also very good food at the restaurant. Had an open house while we were there and staff did a great job with it. I highly recommend Melbourne All Suites Inn if you are in the area.

Stayed: June 2018
2  Thank Pam S
Samantha W, General Manager at Melbourne All Suites Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Pam,
Thank you for your wonderful review! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope that you will choose to stay with us each time you are in the Melbourne area.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The rooms are gorgeous, staff is friendly. Housekeeping was very thorough and generous. It is very clean and tidy inside. I totally would recommend staying in this hotel!!! The surrounding area is nice, lots of places to eat and things to do. About 15 minutes to the beach but the new pool is beautiful as an alternative!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank doudswedding

Thank you for your wonderful review. I am happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will be sure to let housekeeping know what a great job they are doing. I look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in the area.