“Pho - nomenal!!”

Pho
Ranked #19 of 124 Restaurants in Margate
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was my first time having Pho, but this was recommended by a Vietnamese friend of mine, so I was more than willing to go.
The whole experience was great! All the different sauces, spices and the way you can tailor the soup to your tastes... awesome!!
If you don't go with someone who knows all the Pho tricks, ask the staff, they were super friendly!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I've been here numerous times. The food is consistent and the service is always great. The food arrives relatively quickly. It's a clean simple place to grab a meal.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

This place is called Atlantic Pho. Has very good Pho and Combination Platter. Their pho base is flavorful. Service is friendly and fast. The amount of food is generous. Love this place. Same price for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

I went with my BFF... after having pho in other places this is absolutely a MUST GO TOO. There service is amazing, in a hole on the wall location. Now, there food is far from hole in the wall...ITS ABSOLUTLY AMAZING. FRESH, CHEAP AND SATISFYING. I will be back soon.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

Bottom Line: Good food. Reasonably priced.

Details: We stopped in for lunch on a Tuesday afternoon to a mostly empty restaurant. The staff was friendly and welcoming. The menu had all of the usual Vietnamese dishes at mostly reasonable prices (although a bit higher than I'm used to). Our food was served relatively quickly and was good portioned. Only thing I didn't care for was the automatic 18% service charge they added since we had 8 in our party (3 kids).