Open today: 00:00 - 23:59
Review Highlights
A fun day excursion !

The tour on Marco with Susan was so much fun. She personalizes the bikes for you and takes you... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Broxrocks
Naples, Florida
Fantastic bike tour!

We had a fantastic time on the bike tour of Marco Island! Susan did a wonderful job of showing us... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
kayhO5391JF

Recommended experiences in and around Marco Island
from US$82,00
from US$70,84
from US$90,00
from US$47,08
More Info
All reviews gopher tortoises flora and fauna island history back roads lay of the land rich history custom tour animal life highly recommend this tour trip to marco island beautiful island great tour repeat customers natural beauty wealth of knowledge fun afternoon manatees and dolphins
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and daughter had a very enjoyable and educational tour with Susan! We really enjoyed seeing the wildlife and learning a lot of history of the island. Everything was perfect - great day!

Date of experience: January 2021
Susan E, Owner at Sunshine Bike Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Awww, thanks a million for coming out and for this fabulous review. I so appreciate it especially during these tough Covid times! It was indeed a fabulous adventure and all my pleasure for sure! I love to share my passion and show the islands creatures and features and fascinating historic past with my guests. I hope to see you again as I have many scenic and interesting routes in the greater SWFL area! Many thanks and safe and healthy wishes! Kindest Regards, Susan Evans :)

Reviewed 16 January 2021

We had a great time with Susan. She showed us lots of places we would never have seen on Marco and gave us a lot of interesting information. Even our 3 teens (mostly) enjoyed it, which says a lot :) I would highly recommend!

Date of experience: December 2020
Susan E, Owner at Sunshine Bike Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2021

Awww, thank you very much for your review and business! I so appreciate it! I am very happy to hear your party enjoyed your bike tour experience with me and my Sunshine Bike Tours. It is always my pleasure! Thanks again and hope to see you for another Susan bike Adventure! Until then, keep your wheels turning and safe and healthy wishes! Kindest Regards, Susan Evans :)

Reviewed 15 January 2021

Great experience for first timers at Marco Island on the bike tour. Susan was so fun and knowledgeable about the island and it’s history! Susan was very personable and we had a wonderful time! I would highly recommend this tour to anyone enjoying this beautiful island whether it’s your first time or 10th!

Date of experience: January 2021
Susan E, Owner at Sunshine Bike Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2021

Wonderful, thank you very much not only for your kind review, but also for your business! Small business owners like myself so appreciate your support during these challenging Covid times. It was great fun touring you around the island showing you it's unique features and creatures up close and personal; it was all my pleasure. I am glad you enjoyed your two wheel experience with me and my Sunshine Bike Tours. I hope to see you again for another Susan bike Adventure as I have many scenic and interesting routes in the greater area for repeat customers! Safe and healthy wishes and keep your wheels rolling! Kindest Regards, Susan Evans :)

Reviewed 9 January 2021

Susan provided us with an absolutely great Bike Tour. We saw a lot of nature and is great at pointing out the different varieties of trees flowers and animals. She takes us where other bike tours do not travel. It was a very safe trip and Susan was a joy to be with I highly recommend adding this activity to your visit Marco Island.

Date of experience: January 2021
Susan E, Owner at Sunshine Bike Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2021

Gary, thank you very much not only your business, but also for your kind and thoughtful review; much appreciated! Does my heart good. I certainly try my best! It was all my pleasure to tour you and your wife around Marco Island. I love to share the islands unique features and creatures with my guests and provide an authentic and personal experience. As you know, I touch on history, flora, fauna, real estate and beautiful sights and Gulfscapes, and of course biking in the warm Florida sunshine in the tranquil and quiet area of the tropical isle you just can't beat. Not a much better way to spend an afternoon, eh! Thank you for coming out for some two wheel happiness; it was very nice to meet you and I hope to see you again for another Susan bike Adventure as I have many scenic and interesting routes in Marco, Naples and the greater SWFL area! Until then keep your wheels rollin' and safe and healthy wishes! Warmest regards, Susan Evans :)

Reviewed 7 January 2021 via mobile

Booked a last minute trip on New Years Day with Susan. Susan was prompt in returning communication and confirmation. Expecting the common tourist route, Susan took us thru neighborhoods which were a pleasant change. Places we would have not seen otherwise. Bikes were easy to ride, well maintained and sanitized for all riders. As a multi-generational resident, her history perspective of the area was unique. Most interesting where the wildlife sightings among the residential neighborhoods and how the 2 coincide. She took us to some very photographic areas and emailed us a multitude of pictures of our trip so no need for a camera. Not a difficult ride and steady pace. Had a great 5 hr. Day on her tour. Thank U Susan.

Date of experience: January 2021
Susan E, Owner at Sunshine Bike Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2021

Wonderful, thanks a million for the kind review; much appreciated! So happy to hear you enjoyed your overall Sunshine Bike Tours experience with me. I am biased but I think it is a great way to spend an afternoon getting to know the area and seeing pretty and unique sights. It is definitely an activity even a longtime local would enjoy as it is an authentic experience chock full of good and interesting information and things to see up close and personal including the wildlife and marine life! I hope to see you again for another Susan bike Adventure as I have many routes on Marco, Naples and the greater SWFL area! Until then, keep your wheels rolling! Safe and healthy wishes and thanks again! Kindest Regards, Susan Evans :)