“Great local eats!”

Price range: US$8 - US$34
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Family owned and operated since 1986, Kretch's has been a local landmark for over two decades. Our family-friendly restaurant offers the finest in fresh seafood and prime meats at budget conscious prices. Every dish receives special attention from Owner/Chef Bruce Kretschmer.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

This is a Marco institution. Been around for over 30 years. Serves great comfort food. Everything is fresh and delicious. The service is excellent!! Can’t lose.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

We brought our fresh catch in for dinner. The chef suggested the best way to cook it and it was delicious. This is a treasure and a must visit when eating on Marco.

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

I visited Kretch's twice while in Marco Island with my friends. Both times we had excellent food and great cocktails. We're delighted to have an assortment of free appetizers durung a happy hour also. Bartender was friendly and efficient. Both times the owner stopped by and said hello.

Reviewed 9 May 2018

the seafood streudel was delicious and tender , not to heavy .all the scallop and shrimp in it was very fresh tasting, waitress very friendly and fast service for lunch

Reviewed 19 April 2018

After the hurricane went through Marco Island I read that Kretch's was one of the first establishments to help out the community so I decided that my family and I would dine there when we were in town for our annual trip to Marco. I must say that the food was outstanding!!! I had the seafood strudel which was fantastic!! Everyone in my party enjoyed their entrees and we look forward to making Kretch's part of our annual trip! Also, the desserts are delicious and the service was friendly, knowledgeable and prompt.

1  Thank Sandra G