All reviews time share high rise pool view washer and dryer beautiful beach timeshare units bedroom vacation condo shells resort marco hilton rises laundry upgrades
Reviewed 17 June 2018

I have never felt more at home anywhere I have stayed. Would be nice if you did not have to pay to use washer and dryer but otherwise Amazing!!! Loved it so much we bought with them! The only reason i am giving it a 4 is because you have to pay to do your laundry.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with RCI
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I booked this condo sight unseen using my HGV membership last minute as it was the only available on the coast of Florida. I can't tell you how happy I am that I did. Great location, pool view is just as close to beach as a ocean view, it is an older place, but that is no detraction, it's actually a plus as they are very well maintained. The guests are almost all repeats who have come here for years as it is a time share. Front desk and check in are super smooth and easy, which always starts off a trip well! You don't have any worries about safety, and access is somewhat controlled from the beach and the entrance is tucked to the side of a larger resort so it is slightly difficult to find the first time. There is everything you could want or need within a half mile walk, and a choice of grocery stores within 2 miles. I'll let the photos tell the story from here, as there is no way to really convey the feeling of this place. I and my family will be back soon!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank JoeyF997
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

The time share was very nice. We had a 2 bedroom. Nice size, good size kitchen/dining area. Right on main road But I The pool was between our room and beach. Beach maybe 100 yards away. Beautiful white sand. Lots of shells. Will definitely go back.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 June 2017

We traded a timeshare for this location and could not have been happier. We had to trade about a year and a half ahead of time since Marco Island is in great demand even in the Summer. This property is located on the beach near the Marriott Resort and in a great location to go anywhere on the island. Loads of good restaurants within 3 or 4 miles. The property was very well kept and has a wonderful clean pool or you can take a short walk to the beach. You can see the ocean from our second story room. Each room has a screened in porch with a fan. Great for sitting and reading a book or having lunch or dinner. We would stay here again anytime. Oh, buy the way, for you timeshare owners that do not want to be bugged by phone calls about buying a timeshare --- they gave us a list of units available for sale when we checked in and that is the last we heard of it. Very nice place!

Room tip: To our knowledge -- this is not a hotel. These are timeshare condos on the beach.
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank Alan A
Reviewed 17 May 2017

This hidden gem on Marco Island is beautiful Clean, and friendly If I get a good deal I will pack up and go back.It is a timeshare and some people have their apt for twenty five years and never exchange.That tells you what a great place it is

Date of stay: May 2017