All reviews ice maker full size fridge front desk clerk little things the hotel is clean convenient location great place to stay esa housekeeping laundry kitchenette convenience fixtures internet dishwasher
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Feels like home when i came here. They are very friendly and caring staff. I recommend this hotel to everyone that is traveling to the area. Great staff and very friendly. Rooms are clean and comfortable.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Maitland - Summit Tower Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Mario, thanks for recommending Extended Stay America to others. We are thrilled to know you had an excellent stay and you were impressed by our courteous service. Your compliments will be shared with the entire team for all of their hard work. Thank you once more for your comments, and we look forward to your next stay at your home away from home.

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

I came back here due to my good previous expereience. It is not just they are still excellent in customer service but they seems to be improving more. Me and my wife's stay was flawless and no hassle.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Maitland - Summit Tower Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

Kiiru, thank you for returning back to Extended Stay America and rewarding us with your wonderful review. It feels so good to know you had a relaxing stay with us and that our excellent service made your stay even better. Your kind comments are highly appreciated, and we look forward to seeing you and your wife again soon.

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

The very accommodating staff almost made up for the fact that the hotel was a little rundown in some areas, and there were a lot of issues with the guests smoking weed and drinking at the pool and leaving cigarette butts everywhere.
Would have zero complaints if we didn't have our small children with us but there were definitely some issues with the environment and not feeling very family-friendly.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Wander534443
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Maitland - Summit Tower Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We take these matters very seriously and appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We will take the necessary actions to ensure these issues are properly addressed

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

We've been here on quite a few occasions as we are in transition and in between living spaces.
This Staff with Lynn, Josh and the Manager John Waters make you feel right at home away from home.
They've been wonderful and understanding of our feeling shuffled around and helped my son check in when I was in a motorcycle accident and at hospital. They made sure my,son and dog were well taken care of, easing my mind as a single parent with the only transportation we have being wrecked.
I arrived after release from hospital to find everything in order and only needed to get a key.
I can't thank them enough for putting my fears to rest and in such a comforting way. They were honest and sincere, going above and beyond the call of duty, and were genuinely concerned with my welfare.
The room was in superior order and clean and smelled fresh. Their housekeeping staff even found my dog's food in our last room and,saved it for me. That is rare, as the answer usually is that it's lost, misplaced or thrown out.
I enjoy their hearts here and they indeed have given us "the easy button", which is also rare these days in customer service.
I will recommend them anyday! , Kym and Geoff, and our fur baby, Ronan.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Maitland - Summit Tower Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2018

Kym, our entire team at Extended Stay America would like to thank you for the positive comments about our staff. We make every effort to provide the level of service you expect and deserve, so it is nice to know when our efforts are recognized. Our goal is to create a loyal customer who will return at every opportunity. Thanks for recommending us, and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Alot of people forget what the hospitality business are really about. But thanks to Keya Hinds and the lady who cleans my room it's turning out to be an enjoyable stay and really brightens my day when I see them in the mornings and on cleaning days.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Maitland - Summit Tower Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Thank you for the positive review and for taking the time to recognize our hotel. We are delighted to know how much you enjoyed your time here and the excellent service provided by our staff. We will be sure to share your compliments with our team, especially with the associates mentioned. Thanks for being our guest. We can't wait to welcome you back to Extended Stay America.