“Vacation week”
other travellers have booked this property
Master bedroom, brand new memory foam mattress, luxurious linens, walk in closet Master bedroom, brand new memory foam mattress, luxurious linens, walk in closet
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Updated kitchen.  New white cabinets, solid surfae granite counter tops, stainless steel sink
Kitchen
Wardrobe inside Master Suite Walk-in closet
Walk-in closet
Dining and Living rooms
Dining room and kitchen
2nd Bedroom.  Full-size mattress with new Margaritaville bedding
2nd Bedroom.  Full-size mattress with new Margaritaville bedding
Living Room, Sofa w/ 2 built-in recliners, flat screen cable HD TV w/ Smart Blu-Ray Player Surround
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Dorothy K
“Vacation week”
Reviewed 5 June 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Kitchen was very well furnished. Condo was very comfortable and clean. I was disappointed only 3 bath towels and 1 beach towel was supplied. WiFi was also disconnected for a day. Overall nice place to stay.

24 Sep 2018
Thank you for your review. I apologize for the towels. There was a miscommunication with my cleaning team. If you choose to stay again in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me with any concerns as they occur. I live just a few miles away and am usually able to rectify issues ASAP. Thank you again. Have an awesome day!
Jennifer
Reviewed 21 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

4 Jun 2018
I am glad we were able to fix things as soon as possible. Glad you enjoyed my unit. I try hard to keep it up to date and comfortable. Hope to have you stay again in the future.
Jennifer
Reviewed 22 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

Sandy B
Marquette, Michigan
“Ms. ”
Reviewed 4 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

We enjoyed our stay. The condo is updated, cute, and comfortable. The bed was very comfortable and the kitchen well stocked. The pool is right out the door and the beach a 10 minute walk. Great month!

9 Aug 2017
Thank you for the positive review. I hope you keep us in mind for future vacations!

Jennifer and Heather
CarolandW...
Oakville, Canada
“Perfect location, fabulous condo, with great amenities !”
Reviewed 6 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Jennifer's condo, exceeded our expectations as soon as we walked in the door. Well laid out and very clean condo, with everything we needed for a perfect holiday. Including superior bedding and towels (we had those nice luxurious towels). Jennifer even provided us with beach towels, nice touch! Kitchen is very well equipped and had everything we needed to prepare our meals. The walk to the beautiful, clean and friendly beach is 4 minutes, we found the area very easy to get around and very safe. This was the first time we rented a condo, Jennifer was very helpful with all our questions and we will certainly plan to stay there next spring.

10 Apr 2017
Carol and Wayne, thank you for staying in my place. I am thrilled that you enjoyed your time there. I try every year to keep things fresh and new. I hope to have you come down again sometime.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing