Open today: 09:00 - 20:00
Review Highlights
FANTASTIC

Best place to rent wave runners in John's Pass! Easy process, great prices, and excellent... read more

Reviewed yesterday
steriet
Illinois
via mobile
Wonderful

Staff was knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful. We seen several dolphins right along side of us... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Excursion563742
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Madeira Beach
from US$34,88
More Info
from US$800,00
More Info
All reviews wave runners jet ski free lockers every summer great equipment best deal other companies great company amazing experience saw dolphins john's pass skis guys blast rental gulf fun
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I had a Great time out here. Definitely worth it. I also seen plenty of dolphins. The weather was perfect.

Date of experience: April 2021
Reviewed 4 April 2021 via mobile

Highly would recommend to anyone who is looking for some fun in the sun!! We only went for 2 hours and it was incredibly cheap and all the employees are incredibly nice. Definitely some of the most fun I’ve had in a while!!

Date of experience: April 2021
Reviewed 31 March 2021

Highly recommend Fly-in-High for waverunners and parasailing! We rented two waverunners yesterday. The machines were great, one was brand new. The prices were comparable or less than the other companies at John's Pass. Today, we parasailed with them. Everyone was great. Our family had a great time both days!

Reviewed 27 March 2021 via mobile

We did both parasailing and jet skiing and had a fabulous time. They did a great job explaining everything to us and we felt safe with both experiences. Andy was beyond patient with us as we called back no less than four times to change the number of jet skis we wanted to rent (we had two teens that changed their minds and wanted to do it after all, then we had a teen that was too scared to operate a jet ski on her own, one that got injured and backed out, the injured one changed her mind at the last second-and with each decision, I had to call and change things with Andy). Ty was also behind the desk and held onto our things for us as they didn’t fit into the free lockers (we brought a lot of things-LOL). I wish I could recall the names of the guys that took us parasailing-they were great-they were fun yet professional. The experience itself was wonderful-very smooth ride and so peaceful and quiet up there! We paid the $25 for them to take photos of us and at the end, we were handed an SD card in a little case. I’d post pictures from it but have no way to use it with my phone or iPad. Once I get home I will see if it will work with my computer and update with photos.
The jet skiing was so much fun that the teens did it a second time!

Reviewed 20 March 2021

Great jet skis! Amazing experience with fantastic customer service. There was no time wait and the employees are very helpful and professional.