“Lovely Pool home near Disney”
Your very own park-like yard, surrounded by palm trees! Breezy Oak Villa - Your vacation destination!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Your very own park-like yard, surrounded by palm trees!
Breezy Oak Villa - Your vacation destination!
A beautiful evening is a perfect time to enjoy our inviting Florida home!
The secluded Breezy Oak Villa, surrounded by tropical Florida forest.
Welcome to Breezy Oak Villa!
Relax in the Comfort of Your Professionally Decorated Vacation Retreat!
Your King Master Bedroom awaits!
The spacious Kitchen makes food preparation easy with everything you\'ll need.
Prepare your own delicious meals at home and save!
Lots of room for your food, snacks & drinks. Ice maker in the freezer.
The Dining Area off the kitchen. More seating is at the breakfast bar.
The 2nd Bedroom features two Twin Beds.
The 3rd Bedroom featuring a Queen size bed!
TV's are provided in all bedrooms.
The 4th Bedroom has two Twin beds plus a TV with X-Box.
Full size laundry facilities allow you to pack less and save on baggage fees.
The lanai, pool and deck beckon you to step outside and enjoy.
Enjoy dining in the shade of the Lanai, with the pool right behind you.
The sun shines all day on our inviting pool!
Or relax and unwind at the end of a long day! Watch the pool change colours!
Enjoy a nutritious breakfast on the lanai.
We could not say it any better than this sign outside the 4th bedroom.
Our large, landscaped rear yard - beautiful day and night.
Beautiful landscaping will delight you. Flowers planted to attract butterflies!
They are often the size of your hand in Florida!
What\'s Florida without a few palms?
A small pond located just behind our property brings nature close by.
Thousand Oaks features countless huge grand old oak trees, complete with moss!
The neighbours are very quiet!
Some will just drop in for breakfast in the morning.
Thousand Oaks is a bird lovers paradise.
Our landscaping is chosen and carefully maintained for your enjoyment.
Enjoy our VERY private and beautiful backyard. Truly a vacation paradise!
Arriving late?  We will leave the lights on for you!
The furniture is comfortable and inviting!
A welcome sight at the end of the day when you return from your adventures!
Thousand Oaks lake... at the end of the block and around the corner.
Pure virgin Florida forest surrounds you! Crickets and frogs serenade at night.
The only thing missing is you! Can not you just feel that 89° water?
Your own private pool - professionally maintained and heated to 89 degrees!
Plus, the magic of Walt Disney World is just minutes away!
We look forward to welcoming your family to our family-run vacation home soon!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 14 reviews

Reviews from our community

Nicole L
Clearwater, Florida
“Lovely Pool home near Disney”
Reviewed 16 April 2021 for a stay in April 2021

I was looking for a solo getaway and specifically looking for something that felt safe, close to gas and food, and most importantly, HAD A POOL JUST FOR ME. LOL
There was nothing I didn't like. As it turns out, the lot is perfect for privacy and seclusion despite being surrounded by homes and having roads nearby. The grounds were lovely and natural for Florida nature lovers. The pool was spotless and I greatly enjoyed the views from the water into the "forest" behind the house. Positively peaceful place for me. The décor inside was lovely as it has a rich feel with its colors and textures, yet many touches of Wimsey, like the pirate statue in the living room or the treasure maps on the walls and accents around the house, as well as the colorful spare bedrooms. The house, décor, and yard have many elements that we have in our own home, but this one has a pool. I felt like it was a home away from home (minus the home office and obligations).
From the moment I began corresponding with Robert, it was easy and fast. He seems to have thought of, or experienced, the various things he has so carefully thought to include in the home as well as in the booking process, making sure to send you all the information you might need, even the info you didn’t know that you needed. LOL I couldn't believe how organized everything was and how much attention to detail there was with nearly everything. Things I would normally have to think about, bring, or buy on trips were there for me. Aside from having just about everything needed in the kitchen and bath, I appreciated the additional things like having a multi-usb outlet in the bedroom, books for adults and children in every room, making sure there are plenty of towels for shower and pool, having fans available, and a cooling system in the game room, with laundry, as well as pool safety features. I especially love the stove top and electric tea kettles, as I am a tea drinker, but he did have a coffee maker and Keurig as well. There were even blenders. I usually schlep mine with me as I do protein smoothies. There is an app with information about the house as well as a local guidebook; a link is emailed to you. Brilliant. He makes sure there are directions for things in multiple places; even if you forget in a panic like I did with the alarm, he’ll remind you of the multiple resources he’s made available to you. I didn’t miss cable as the streaming was quite suitable for me. I would recommend this house for a solo getaway like I did, or with family, or a girls or guys trip would work as well. If I am back in that area, I will definitely stay again.

Date of stay: April 2021
Martha S
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Private, secluded, but not out of the way - dream home”
Reviewed 30 April 2019 for a stay in December 2018

What to say? Tropical paradise hidden away but close to Disney/ You have to experience this home to really understand. It is in a built up area, but feels like you are alone in the forest. Lazing in the pool you mostly hear crickets and birds, though the occasional animal crashing around in the forest beyond surprised me. But that is to be expected I suppose. Quiet, clean, well equipped, even had beach supplies for us t take to Clearwater when we went for the day. Great time at Disney too. Micky says hi!

Date of stay: December 2018
Mbmcarrbk...
“Loved everything about it!!!”
Reviewed 20 March 2019 for a stay in September 2018

We loved, loved, loved EVERYTHING about this house. It was clean and well maintained. The furniture was comfy. It was a beautiful and private setting. It felt safe and secure. The pool and patio were an enjoyable and relaxing area. The kitchen was well stocked with everything you need. We cooked several meals. We would highly recommend the house to anyone. We enjoyed it as a couple but it would be great for a family trip!! Plus it was a short drive to wherever we wanted to go!

Date of stay: September 2018
23 Mar 2019
Thank you so much for your kind words Beth! And of course, thank you for staying with us! It was a great pleasure to have you at our Florida home. Please come back again soon!
drouinbur...
Masson-Angers, Canada
“Great Stay at Breezy Oaks”
Reviewed 26 January 2018 for a stay in November 2017
person found this review helpful

We had a wonderful stay at the Breezy Oak property. Still can't get over how quiet and peaceful that neighborhood is. The house, grounds and pool area are well kept. We really liked the new shower in the master bathroom and those two really comfortable leather sofas that provided comfort after long days at Disney. We found the place conveniently located to everything (groceries, gas, pizza, pharmacy, and of course Disney). Couple things that stood out was the info provided by the owners to prepare us for the stay and the follow up when an issue with the clothes dryer was raised. It is obvious that Robert and his wife take great pride in this property and really have their guests comfort in mind. We would definitely stay here again and would have absolutely no issues whatsoever recommending it to friends and family.

Date of stay: November 2017
Your age range 50-64
30 Jan 2018
Thank you for your kind words Robert. You were a great guest to have, and I really appreciated your flexibility and understanding when we needed to swap out the dryer with a brand new one. I'm glad you liked the sofas! We purchased them for our other property, and liked them SO much we decided to add them to Breezy Oak Villa as well. We look forward to you and your family returning again!
Escape750...
“Wonderful stay in a clean and well kept home!”
Reviewed 20 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

We found our stay at Breezy Oak Villa to be thoroughly delightful. It provides a quiet oasis in the middle of the many attractions available in the Disney/Orlando area. The house is extremely clean and well maintained. The landscaping has a very tropical feel. The pool and backyard are quiet and private. It's a home we very much look forward to staying at again in the future.

Date of stay: December 2017
30 Jan 2018
Thanks so much for your kind words! We look forward to welcoming you two back again soon!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.