“Memories of the Greece Islands”
Review of Fetta Republic

Fetta Republic
Price range: US$5 - US$28
Description: Fresh greek
Description: Fresh greek
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Ordered the greek salad with Gyro meat that brought back memories of Greece. The fresh vegetables, the light dressing and the gyro meat was lip smacking good. My husband had a Gyro sandwich that was so good. The Pita was nice and warm, the sauce was oozingly good and the meat and fillings were delicious. Service was quick and very friendly. Can't wait to go back so we can have a great lunch.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

I have now eaten there twice. Once in and once carry-out. The restaurant has a nice, casual atmosphere with pleasant surroundings. The take-out was something else. We ordered from the menu, picked it up with a short wait time and went home. We couldn't believe how much food we had! We was excellent and there was lots of it. Will definitely go there again either for eating in or carrying out.

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

Now, the interior is clean but bare bones, but I didn’t come here to eat a chair.

The food is traditional Greek cooked by traditional Greeks.

Had the Greek salad one time. The chicken kabob the second. The tzatziki is REALLY great!!!

Very reasonable price.

So overall. Food + Price + Clean = 5

1  Thank PatrickAndMax
Reviewed 3 February 2018

In a strip mall. Bare bones seating accommodations. No atmosphere. I got the spinach pie. It was average at best. I wouldn't get it again.

I also had the moussaka entrée. It was mediocre. I don't recommend it. And it didn't come with anything. Not even with pita bread and hummus. Not even with a veggie side or a salad. Just a square slice of unappetizing moussaka. And at $16 before tax and tip, this entrée was way overpriced. Ridiculously so.

I am flummoxed by diners who give this place good ratings. Are we talking about the same fast-food-type restaurant?

Reviewed 9 September 2017

This restaurant has a good selection of authentic Greek food. Three of us ordered the Souvlaki.
Our one native Greek had their Moussaka, and he loved it.
It is very clean and parking is easy.
Fetta Republic will now become one of our neighborhood "Go-To's".