Hotels.com
Travelocity
eDreams
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 February 2020 via mobile

We checked inn and lady had a bad day I guess. We gave our credit card but that had already charged another one. We were supposed to pay at the hotel so tried to switch to the correct card. But she just told us, no that's not possible. Eeh? Tomorrow morning after nine my manager is in speek to him. Well we are gone by then...

The room was basic and had a lack of inspiration. Clear white lights, stupid colours on the walls. Airco had a remote but that didn't do anything. Airco had its own buttons those worked but room was way to warm. Had to put it on 60 degrees to get some form of cool in the room.

The healthy comprehensive breakfast was even worse then at other hotels. Basic, tasteless and cheap.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank kb3131
Reviewed 11 January 2020

Making a reservation for more than a week here seemed to confuse the Front Desk lady, but eventually that was done. Polite perseverance.
We initially had a room where the shower flow resembled the "Spot Free Rinse" at a car wash and a bathtub that creaked. Ray the maintenance supervisor was right there to check on our issues. Meanwhile the Manager made sure we were accommodated as he would want his family. Our new room was an upgrade. Both rooms had very comfortable beds, smooth linens and were exceptionally clean. The hot Breakfast was tasty included eggs,meat and waffles daily. Check out was very efficient. We are looking forward to our next visit.

Room tip: Ask for a room in the back for peace and quiet.
Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 5 November 2019 via mobile

Rooms were very clean! Beds were so soft and cozy! Breakfast is from 6:30 until 9:30. Waffles, eggs, sausage, cold cereal, oatmeal,juice, coffee. Staff was very accommodating. Would definitely recommend and I'd stay again. Oh, they also have a pool with a smoking area out back with tables and chairs. A bar built into the hotel on the side( no noise or weirdos).

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2019

Initial review was certainly less than favorable; however, the Manager Ed was very kind to make my disdain for the smelly accommodation originally give to us better and upgraded us to a Suite at no additional cost. For that I am eternally grateful. Initial interaction with clerk on duty for 1st shift was also less than favorable; however, Leondra and Ed also made up for that in kindness and understanding. We're here for the week that was prepaid and I can now rest easier knowing my issues were heard, apologized for, and made right.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Leslie C
Reviewed 20 March 2019

The motel has free parking. The check in was friendly and efficient. The motel has an elevator and the rooms have inside entries. The room was comfortable, quiet, and well laid out. I got a good night's sleep and my requested wake up call. They serve breakfast. My check out went quickly.

Date of stay: February 2019