“Awesome Breakfast!”

Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Diner, Healthy
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Went with a group of 5 family members and we were all “WOW’d” our meals were delicious and light, not a heavy meal where you feel like you need a nap afterwards. The street corn hash was amazing, the chipotle sauce was a perfect touch. Coconut chia pudding was also light and healthy with the perfect touch of sweetness!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is such a cute breakfast place! We went twice while we were in LBTS. Food was fantastic and pricing was good! Will definitely go back again when we visit next!! Portions are fantastic! Love this place❤️❤️

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I went here twice during a recent weeklong stay in LBTS and will happily go again and again.

The food is fantastic. The reason for the four rating opposed to a five is that on the first trip for breakfast, our server seemed annoyed to have to have tables to work.

I’m glad we gave it another chance. New server, great service, same awesome food.

Definitely a must visit when in town.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Unfortunately this is not going to be an A review for this location. I’ve been to this location a few times and I think that today will be my last. I figured maybe I’ll sit on the other side of the restaurant this time and give another waiter or waitress a chance to change my opinion about service here being the food is fabulous. Well I was proven WRONG again. Please do something about your wait staff it’s always disappointing. I’d love to come back but changes need to be made. You may want to visit other breakfast places to get an idea of how yo better your staff. Kudos to the cooks FOOD IS FABULOUS!!!!!

1  Thank Luisa O
Reviewed 11 June 2018

This cafe is only open for breakfast, brunch and lunch and after reading about it before our visit we decided to have break there. To say it is outstanding is an understatement, the staff are so friendly, and really know all about the ingredients and what is used in the meals, this isn’t your usual breakfast place as they have such a varied menu and you can swap items about to suit yourself, we ended up going 4 times out of our 6 day stay which says a lot. You won’t be disappointed and if we had stayed nearer the pier which we have before we might not of known about first watch and would of missed out, we stayed at plunge beach resort which is opposite