Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews fort lauderdale little gem short walk clean rooms full kitchen shops and restaurants beach chairs heated pool alba kenny pools motel block microwave pier accommodations supermarket
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We always have such a great time staying here at the Blue Strawberry by the Sea. The two pools are always warm, rooms very clean and everything is within walking distance. beach one block and all the restaurants just two blocks. Super nice management.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Moonbeam387
Kenny Pacheco, General Manager at Blue Strawberry by the Sea, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a beautiful review of our property. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your return . We are pleased you enjoyed the accommodations and the service at the blue strawberry.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Love the staff, the amenities, the property, the location and what you pay for. Been here twice with my family and will be returning again and again. The Blue Strawberry is the best motel in South Florida.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Q1205TXerick

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

After months being inside, I decided to get away for a few days to one of my favourite spot, Lauderdale by the sea, I was a bit frighten due to the pandemic. I was surprised when I arrived on the measures of cleaning the staff has taken, the rooms were spotless and there is also a contactless check in. Alba as usual has outstanding customer service and goes beyond a 1000% percent. And Kenny always making sure everything runs smoothly. Love my walks to the beach that are just about two blocks Thanks again for making me feel safe.

Maggie

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank esmeraldatoronto
Kenny Pacheco, General Manager at Blue Strawberry by the Sea, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Every now and then you come across hidden gems. Recently I had the pleasure of staying at Blue Strawberry by the Sea and I can't wait to be able to stay there again. From the moment I was greated by Alba, to walking in to a spotless and impeccable room, I knew I had done the right choice.
Just a few steps from the ocean, with so many amenities near by, i just look forward to staying there again soon.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank JJLeon7

Reviewed 11 July 2020

This hotel is just lovely but the management is Top Shelf!!! One block from the ocean, 2 pools, rooms are clean and comfy. Suites have full kitchen with stove and big fridge. All the supplies you need for cooking included. The front desk is gracious and accommodating. Towels, beach chairs are included. Love this little gem!

Room tip: Corner suites have a little front area with table and chairs outside.
Date of stay: July 2020
1  Thank JodyK17
Kenny Pacheco, General Manager at Blue Strawberry by the Sea, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2020