US$170
US$100
US$141
US$262
Residence Inn
Candlewood Suites Lake Mary(Lake Mary)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$199
US$175
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$189
All reviewscourtyard by marriottbistro areatypical courtyardoff rampbreakfast sandwichthree hoursking suitecable tvstayed two nightsironing boardthe pool area was nicesmall thingswedding guestsgreat staffstaff was extremely helpfulgreat customer servicestarbucks coffee
Reviewed 13 May 2018

Great customer service and very courteous staff. Juan made the Bistro cafe experience enjoyable and memorable. He has the art of taking care of the customers. The facility is closer to a number of restaurants and shops at a walkable distance. Overall I truly enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Adriana l, General Manager at Courtyard Orlando Lake Mary/North, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to acknowledge Juan; I will make sure he gets recognize for his great service.

I hope to have you stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 11 April 2018

I stay at this hotel almost every week. The staff is always very helpful and courteous. They always greet you by name. Juan, who works the Bistro counter is an asset to the company. Excellent customer service skills, fast service, and great personality.
See you next week!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank jeffbower
Adriana R, General Manager at Courtyard Orlando Lake Mary/North, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Your feedback is integral to our ability to continue to improve our service. I will let Juan know what great service he provided to you.

Thank you again for your time and come visit us again soon!

Reviewed 9 April 2018

I stay here each week, very friendly staff. You get a warm welcome by Laura who is always very cheerful, when you check out the GM and the Big fella Will is always there to take care of you. Before you leave make sure you check out Juan at the Bistro, always happy and ready to serve you breakfast.

Room Tip: All rooms are quiet
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments; I will make sure Laura; Juan and Will know of how they made your stay a pleasant one.

regards,

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

You can tell by the GMs response that they are more confrontational with guests vs resolving issues. Really a shame but won’t stop me from posting what’s wrong about this facility so far.

Hotel room is clean, staff at front desk is good also. However yesterday we had to listen to kids screaming for three hours outside and even with calls to the front desk, it never stopped. Kids having a good time is great but this was beyond that since there were like 14 of them and the parents lack any parental skills.

Second, the rooms aren’t what you would call sound proof. No lie, I have had to sit here and listen to this maids LOUD conversation on the phone for the last 2 hours. She has been outside of my room for an hour and and just sitting at her little cleaning cart talking. 1. I don’t need to hear her conversation. 2. This is a marriott not a super 8. Take control of your staff. So two days of of what is supposed
to be relaxing, ruined thus far.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

My apologies on how we responded to your comments.

Can you give me a call so we can discuss what happen during your stay.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I really enjoy my stay here. I stay here just about 6 nights a month and all of the staff is extremely friendly. The mornings I'm here I grab something in the bistro and Juan is always smiling and very happy. He seems to really enjoy working at this property. I appreciate him and his friendly attitude!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Your feedback is integral to our ability to continue to improve our service.
Thank you again for your time and come visit us again soon!

I will make sure to let Juan know of your comments.