All reviews huddle house room was clean hot water night stay yogurt would definitely stay here again refrigerator highway fl
Reviewed 24 June 2018

Always a great trip when traveling with my family. We only stayed one night but kids loved swimming in the pool because it’s so hot in Florida this time of year.. I required to write 200 characters but I don’t have anything else to say.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 June 2018

The only thing is don't expect anything for breakfast except watery oatmeal cold cereal and bread, not appealing at all, room and serice were great and they are pet friendly which is one of the reasons we chose the Days Inn

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 May 2018

This place is the epitome of the cliche roach motel. I'm shocked that Days Inn and Wyndham would lend their names and reputation to this establishment. If I had to stay here again I would coat the room in plastic like Dexter and push all the furniture against the door to stay safe inside. I would bring shower shoes as the bathroom was as disgusting as the carpet in the rest of the room.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 March 2018

The bedroom was fine and the bed fairly comfortable. The bathroom, however was terrible. My wife would not even take a shower there. Baths are old and not updated. They have mold. Toilets are not elongated, but old style round. Sorry, never again.
Not worth the price, this should be a $59.00/ nite hotel. I paid $130 with taxes.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple