Lowest prices for your stay
US$67
SAVE US$5
WyndhamUS$67
FindHotelUS$67
HurbUS$69
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We called to book our room and requested the room we always stay in. Hope was our reservationist and secured the room at a great price and when we arrived the room was ready and check-in was easy. The lady that checked us in was extremely nice with a happy attitude. Our room was extra clean and stocked with everything we needed. The location is central to plenty of restaurants and gas stations. We always eat at Old Times Country buffet, it's one of the reasons we stay in Lake City. True country cooking made from scratch, a large array to pick from, the best! Days Inn has become one of our go to motels, the maid was excellant, we left her a $7 tip for having our room spotless. If you are happy with your room, please tip house cleaning by leaving a few bucks in the room when you check out, they work hard making sure the room is ready for you. Thanks Days Inn at I-75!

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 1 October 2020

Belinda is an absolute gem. I'm going thru a rough time right now and belinda was able to help me more than she even knows! She allowed me to check out a hour late while I was waiting for my brother to pick me up so I didn't have to sit outside. Thank you!
And that coffee in the lobby in the mornings really hit the spot.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 25 May 2020

Belinda was a wonderful help in getting us situated with a room (very clean!) near the pool for the kids and on the first floor for our dogs. She was very informative of the hotel’s policies, nearby food and security and answered all questions with a bright, friendly smile. We are beyond satisfied with her and we wish all hotels had their very own Belinda. Thank you so much for your help and we hope upper management can recognize what an exceptional employee they have.

Date of stay: May 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Crydoll01
russelle332, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Lake City I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2020

We truly appreciate your business. We are so fortunate to have Belinda and staff that care about our Guest. And so fortunate to have Guest like you. If you plan to visit soon just call Belinda. Thanks for your review. Safe Travels! GM

Reviewed 6 April 2020

Rooms are in average shape for the age of the hotel. They are clean and I would stay again if Lake City sits in my travel zone. Walls are thin so hope you have some quiet neighbors. Mine seemed to work nights as the were sleeping when I got in early afternoon and went out just before 10PM to return about 8 AM. They might have been a bit more sensitive as I had tried to be when I saw their quiet please door sticker. Not the hotels fault though and not bad enough to seek assistance.
Front desk was helpful on check-in but wrong about my diner meeting place. Thought it had been closed, which it had not. They did accept menus from the pizza place (+1/2 my pizza) when I made it back.
Normal Days Inn breakfast with nothing special and no missing pieces. Wi-Fi was fully operational.

Room tip: Futher from the office will get you a quieter night.
Date of stay: February 2020
russelle332, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Lake City I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2020

Thanks for your business and review.

Reviewed 7 March 2020

After a long drive we stopped for the night. We were checked in quickly by very friendly helpful staff. We were pleasantly surprised by how nice our room was, clean and quiet. The mattresses were the most comfortable I have slept on while traveling. Breakfast was fresh with a nice variety of choice.

Date of stay: March 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
russelle332, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Lake City I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2020

Thank you for being our Guest. Your business and review is greatly appreciated. We look forward to your next visit. General Manager