“Loved, loved, loved it!!!!”
Review of Brisas del Mar

Brisas del Mar
Ranked #37 of 70 Restaurants in Lady Lake
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Yahoo! I no longer have to drive 40 minutes for good Mexican food.... Wow! Where to start? The decor is seriously cute. The service is very friendly (even the owner came by to say hi). But let's get to the real story.... The food. Wow! Chips wonderful, the salsa with a nice portion of fresh cilantro. My enchilada was great! The rice was the lightest, flakiest version of Mexican rice I think I've ever had. The beans and small side salad were wonderful. My husband's fajitas had a nice dollop of fabulous guacamole, sour cream and pico de gallo. The corn tortillas were seriously good. My only complaint was that I could not stop eating. I needed a two-hour nap when I got home.... Wonderful!!!!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Went with wife and her brother and son on a busy night. Were seated promptly by a vey pleasant hostess and our drink order was taken immediatly. I ordered the horchatas which was awesome. Look it up on the internet . A totally new taste treat and strongly recommended for those who like to try new things. For dinners had Steak Ranchero, Chile Verde, Supreme Burrito, and Molcajete. Everyone was very pleased with their dinners. Well prepared and nicely seasoned.

Can't wait to go back and try more dishes. This is by far the best Mexican restaurant in the area.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Call the Inn reservations at 5:57 p.m. and was informed of in the half an hour wait time which we were fine with understanding is a new restaurant to our area. We arrived at 6:20 p.m. and have one person in front of us according to the hostess. We finally were seated at 6:45 p.m. and immediately we had chips and salsa also queso dip. That was great for Speed not temperature, the chips were cold and also the queso was beginning to solidify due to it being cold also. We put our order in two tacos beans and rice and then order of combo fajitas with beans and rice something simple. At 7:30 we notified the manager that we had yet to receive our food and we were leaving! 10 seconds later we amazingly had our food but it was cold the beans and rice were barely room temperature and the meat and vegetables were lukewarm not sizzling like you usually get when you go to a Mexican restaurant for fajitas! Then there's the taste of the food yes it has taste good no! I make tacos and fajitas at my house in 15 to 20 minutes from the freezer! Much more flavor and not cold! After this experience we will not be willing to try that restaurant again for a second chance

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This location has been several different restaurants over the years. Our group of guys were surprised at the decore. Great Mexican theme throughout including tables and chairs. Had an enjoyable lunch. Lots of choices for the lunch menu. Hope this restaurant stays around for a while.