All reviews room was clean yogurt make your own waffles the breakfast area animal kingdom free breakfast choice hotels nice breakfast hot breakfast would stay here again the entire staff stayed here for nights reception area very nice hotel disney resort nice pool area great rate
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Beatriz and Mariela were great ! The food was very good and had plenty of options, although some vegetarian option would be nice, but overall great food ! The parking lot was not full so we were able to park right by our room and everything we needed was right in the room ! The hotel was very close to the parks which was the purpose of our stay and the price was greatly affordable !

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank cvaugh200430
Marco D, Public Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites By The Parks, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Dear cvaugh200430,

Thank you for submitting a review on your stay with us. Thank you for your kind words, we are very happy to have been able to accommodate you to your liking. Mariela and Beatriz will be very happy to hear that they were able to be helpful and friendly! We will take your consideration for a vegetarian option for breakfast. Again, thank you for the kind words and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

I came from the West Coast to visit Disney. I wanted a hotel that was close by. When I left I inquired about a room for the following week for my family. I was given a card with a direct number and a name to talk to. After speaking to my family I called and reserved a room for three adults And two children the suite was very nice with everybody had a place to sleep comfortably and the breakfast was a bonus before heading back to the West Coast the staff was very pleasant and cooperative. And if I ask I will recommend your aunt Stephanie and two children the suite was very nice with everybody had a place to sleep comfortably and the breakfast was a bonus before heading back to the West Coast the staff was very pleasant and cooperative. And if I ask I will recommend your hotel .

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Marco D, Public Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites By The Parks, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2018

Dear Nancy K D,

Thank you for submitting a review on your stay with us. Thanks for your great review! I'm thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you felt that we do offer true value for our guests. We would love to welcome you back again anytime soon.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Great hotel and very friendly/helpful staff. The rooms were good size . Swimming pool area was also very nice. Would stay here again.

Couple of points to improve:

Not much lighting in room
Air con is very loud
Lots of waste at breakfast. Everything is plastic ( cups , plates, knifes forks etc) and nothing is recycled and all goes to the waste.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Marco D, Public Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites By The Parks, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear Kyle D,

Thank you for leaving us a review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our staff, rooms, and the swimming pool. We will also take into consideration your feedback on the lighting, air conditioning, and the breakfast utensils. We appreciate your feedback and will use it to further improve the quality of our hotel for future guests. We hope to welcome you again.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

stayed at the quality inn, and liz rivera's customer service was one of the best experiences me and my family enjoyed, she was very pleasant and a joy to deal with ,we will be coming back to stay at this hotel ..just based on how well she treated us

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Derek S,

Thank you for your review of our hotel. We appreciate your high praise for our hotel and your kind words about Liz. Our staff loves taking great care of our guests and we look forward to seeing all of you again soon.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

While my stay was short, the experience was none the less. Quality Inn has much improved on their services and I am very pleased. The check-in/check-out personnel are both friendly and kind. The rooms were very clean and the free breakfast is a plus, I will be coming back !

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear r23perla,

Thank you for your review of our hotel. We are glad you chose to stay with us and that it was a great visit. We appreciate your kind words about the kind staff and complimentary breakfast we offer our guest. We feel we truly offer an unsurpassed value when compared to any other hotels in our area. We look forward to seeing you again very soon.