US$111
US$87
US$252
US$202
Golden Link Motel(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$61
Clarion Suites Maingate(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$120
US$108
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$124
QualityInn
US$102
US$220
US$181
  • Pool
Seasons Florida Resort(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$74
All reviewsroom was cleanyogurtmake your own wafflesthe breakfast areaanimal kingdomchoice hotelsfree breakfastnice breakfastsuper close to disneyhot breakfastwould definitely stay here againdisney worldthe entire staffwould highly recommend this hotelstayed here for nightsour entire staylocation was perfect
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I came from the West Coast to visit Disney. I wanted a hotel that was close by. When I left I inquired about a room for the following week for my family. I was given a card with a direct number and a name to talk to. After speaking to my family I called and reserved a room for three adults And two children the suite was very nice with everybody had a place to sleep comfortably and the breakfast was a bonus before heading back to the West Coast the staff was very pleasant and cooperative. And if I ask I will recommend your aunt Stephanie and two children the suite was very nice with everybody had a place to sleep comfortably and the breakfast was a bonus before heading back to the West Coast the staff was very pleasant and cooperative. And if I ask I will recommend your hotel .

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great hotel and very friendly/helpful staff. The rooms were good size . Swimming pool area was also very nice. Would stay here again.

Couple of points to improve:

Not much lighting in room
Air con is very loud
Lots of waste at breakfast. Everything is plastic ( cups , plates, knifes forks etc) and nothing is recycled and all goes to the waste.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Marco D, Public Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites By The Parks, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Kyle D,

Thank you for leaving us a review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our staff, rooms, and the swimming pool. We will also take into consideration your feedback on the lighting, air conditioning, and the breakfast utensils. We appreciate your feedback and will use it to further improve the quality of our hotel for future guests. We hope to welcome you again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

stayed at the quality inn, and liz rivera's customer service was one of the best experiences me and my family enjoyed, she was very pleasant and a joy to deal with ,we will be coming back to stay at this hotel ..just based on how well she treated us

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Derek S,

Thank you for your review of our hotel. We appreciate your high praise for our hotel and your kind words about Liz. Our staff loves taking great care of our guests and we look forward to seeing all of you again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

While my stay was short, the experience was none the less. Quality Inn has much improved on their services and I am very pleased. The check-in/check-out personnel are both friendly and kind. The rooms were very clean and the free breakfast is a plus, I will be coming back !

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear r23perla,

Thank you for your review of our hotel. We are glad you chose to stay with us and that it was a great visit. We appreciate your kind words about the kind staff and complimentary breakfast we offer our guest. We feel we truly offer an unsurpassed value when compared to any other hotels in our area. We look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Breakfast was the best part! Lots of choices but I always found myself going back to the fresh bagels. The room was very clean and the bed was quite comfortable. Relatively close to both Disney and Universal Studios so no problem with getting to the parks on time each day.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear shawnbasketball3,

Your review wonderful and so much appreciated. I am so happy that you had a great stay and enjoyed your breakfast. Your review validates why we all chose to work in the hospitality business. I am fortunate to have a room service team that genuinely cares about seeing guests comfortable in their rooms. We look forward to seeing you on next visit to Orlando!