“Absolutely fantastic stay! Little bit of home”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
nacho_man...
“Absolutely fantastic stay! Little bit of home”
Reviewed 10 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

After finding this place on Hotels .com after looking at alot of choices we decided this was the play for us....and when we got there were very overwhelmed at how nice it was. We had a 1br condo with king size bed....full living room and kitchenette. Also came stocked with all kitchen amenities ie. Pots and pans, plates etc. Full sized fridge, convection over and small stove. Also had a stackable washer and dryer! Talk about luxurious! 2 pools and 2 hot tubs were also fantastic. The whole place was clean and very good! If I can give a 10 star I would...look into this place if your staying 4 nights or longer. ..it was 15mins from Disney and 25mins from Orlando.

beachbume...
Davenport, Iowa
“Was moved to a one room hotel instead of a the nice condo that I paid for”
Reviewed 11 April 2016 for a stay in December 2015

I paid well in advance for my stay. Paid in early October for the week of December 26th thru January 2nd. I knew my schedule and set up a late check in on the 26th. I was traveling with my girlfriend and a 9 and 11 year old? I drove down to Tampa Florida and went to bush gardens on December 26th. When we got to our car at about 7:30 pm I had a missed call from the owner informing me that my condo had been rented to someone else and that he did me a great favor by booking me a one room hotel. The hotel was nice if your a couple but I had to spend a week in a 200 square foot 1 room hotel. Instead of a 1,00 square feet condo with a one bedroom king size bed. Offered to refund money but I couldn't find a room in Orlando on such short notice. Flip key said alls we can do is get you a refund. I didn't want a refund I wanted a 1 bedroom condo. I will never use flip key again as you can be miss led and deceived by owners. I still use TripAdvisor often.

How easy was key pickup/access to the property?
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
12 Apr 2016
Wyndam Cypress Palm was double booked for holidays, I got a notice at last minute, and was able to re-book the guest at Marriott's Grande Vista. The alternative unit was smaller, but the accommodation class and resort amenities are much better than the originally booked. The guest was offered a refund or to stay at Marriott's, and he stayed at Marriott's and seemed to be happy. Anyway, I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Travellers are raving about these Kissimmee hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing