“Amazing!”
other travellers have booked this property
Outdoor pool table
Outdoor pool table
Plenty of seating
Bubbly hot tub
BBQ grill
Playground right in your own backyard
Kitchen has everything you need
Kitchen nook has plenty of seating
Granite countertops in the kicthen and bathrooms
Dining Room
High ceilings
Master Bedroom 1 overlooks pool and lake and has a king bed
Master Bedroom bathroom
Master Bedroom bathroom
Master Bedroom 4 has a 32 inch flat screen TV
Master Bedroom 4 has a queen bed
Bedroom 6 has 2 queen beds
Bedroom 6 - who doesn't love the Little Mermaid and Finding Nemo!
Bedroom 6 - can you find Nemo?
Loft has a twin bed
Bathroom 2
Bathroom 3
Bathroom 4
Laundry Room with washer and dryer
Overview

Any
Rettler07
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 28 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

We recently stayed in Kim's home in Kissimmee and it was perfect! First off the location was perfect. We were so close to everything! Second the house was beautiful! It was clean, had everything we needed, and tons of room for the 12 of us that stayed there. There are TVs in every room, even the pool area. The pool was perfect and there was everything we needed. Kim was a delight to work with! Our initial reservation cancelled on us three weeks before our trip and Kim came to the rescue! It ended up being a hassel free, worry free, spectacular stay in this beautiful home in a gorgeous and quiet/friendly neighborhood! We will most definately be back to stay at Kim's house!

3 Aug 2016
I'm so glad you had a wonderful time. I feel fortunate to live here so I can attend to the house personally and make sure it is up to the highest standards. I know a big trip like this takes a lot of planning so I want to make sure your accommodations are as perfect as possible. You are welcome back anytime!
Reviewed 17 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

18 Jul 2016
Thanks so much. I'm lucky to have a home that's located close to so many activities. I'm glad you thought it was the best home you have stayed in because that's what I am going for. Thanks again for staying, Kim
RealDW
“Wonderful place to stay for a vacation!”
Reviewed 12 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

The stay was very comfortable, peaceful, spacious, and homely. The owners were extremely helpful and attentive. The house was extremely clean upon arrival. This was the best vacation ever.

David P
COLLEGEVILLE
“Great host! Great house!”
Reviewed 20 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

My family (my wife and I along with 5 children ranging in age from 23 yrs old to 9 yrs old) had just a wonderful experience with this vacation rental. It was exactly as advertised. The house was clean and comfortable. There was plenty of room to relax after a busy day at Disney. The pool, hot tub, game room and multiple TV's resulted in our not hearing anyone saying they were bored. The house was only a short ride, as little as 10 minutes, to all of the Disney parks. Our host, Kim, was great to work with, She answered all of our questions and gave great tips and directions for travel, shopping, and restaurants. Kim proved to us that she really cares about her rental guests. We had an issue with the refrigerator/freezer. She just didn't send someone out to fix it. She and her husband replaced it the same day I called. We will definitely be renting this property again and highly recommend it for a great vacation property!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything about the house and dealing with Kim.
Liked least: There wasn't anything that we disliked.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
21 Aug 2015
I am so glad you had a wonderful time. My husband and I live locally so we do our best to make sure all our guests have a fabulous time. I do hope you are able to be our guest again in the future.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$159
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing