“Perfect holiday”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Elizabeth...
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Perfect holiday”
Reviewed 4 October 2015 for a stay in September 2015

My husband, sister and I have just spent a wonderful 2 weeks at this villa.
Everything about this villa we found relaxing and enjoyable. The villa is beautifully appointed and tastefully furnished. There were only three of us but there is plenty of room for 8 people

We did not have a car and although people told us we would not manage without one we got to all the parks by a Lynx bus on the 192 road. The fares are very cheap and we didn't have to pay parking at the parks

We hope it is not too long before we visit again

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The relaxing atmosphere of the villa
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
5 Oct 2015
Hi.thank you for your lovely review. It was a pleasure having you stay at our villa and we would love to welcome you to stay again. Thanks.
Richard W
“An excellent property”
Reviewed 25 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015

We stayed in this property for 8 days this summer. It is at least as good as the reviews indicate and we had a fabulous time. The property is clean, comfortable and extremely well located, just 15 minutes from the Disney car parks and with a well stocked supermarket 2 minutes down the road for all of the essential supplies. I would highly recommend this property to others. The owner was available for all of our enquiries and was always helpful and friendly. An excellent holiday.

Travelling group: Teenagers
26 Sep 2015
Thanks for your lovely review. We would love to welcome you back again.
navgeeza
London
“Amazing rental, perfect for families, great facilities and location.”
Reviewed 21 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

We booked to stay at this villa as part of a road trip from Texas to New York via Florida, my family and brothers family for 7 days. Donna (the owner) was very helpful and quick to reply. We arrived at the villa after a 8 hour drive and it was so wonderful to arrive with the lamps and such a warm and cosy feeling entering the property. The villa was clean and beautifully presented we felt right at home. There was plenty of bedding and towels which was very nice, lots of consideration to the guests by the owners and they deserve complementing on this, many thanks.

The rooms were good sizes, and perfectly sufficient for everyone in our party, the master bedroom was separate to the other bedrooms and its on suite bathroom was also very spacious. All rooms also had individual televisions (although we never had a chance to used them). The WiFi was excellent and managed to sustain the many iPads and iPhones we all had with us without problem.

The swimming pool and spa were absolutely loved by the adults and kids and was such a relaxing place to be after a day in the parks.

Talking about the parks, the villa was very close to all the major parks, the local neighborhood was very quiet and very well maintained.

Walmart was a short drive away for supplies and plenty of restaurants within probably a 10-15 minute drive away depending on what you like.

We had a wheelchair user with us and the villa was very accessible, the air conditioning functioned as expected and all the appliances worked as expected.

We also appreciated the fact the owners had kept sandwich boxes which were handy when we went to the parks as the food there is very expensive so taking your own will save you some.

All in all I would strongly recommend this villa, we thoroughly enjoyed staying here.

Liked best: spa/swimming pool
Liked least: leaving
Travelling group: Large Group
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Families with young children Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
22 Sep 2015
Hi. Thanks very much for your lovely review it was a pleasure having you use our villa. We look forward to having you stay again if you visit kissimmee again. Warmest regards.
Barry O
“Lovely Villa”
Reviewed 18 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015

I put a lot of time into looking for somewhere great to stay for me and my family and this villa definitely did not disappoint us. Spotlessly clean on our arrival, the air-con system was an absolute God-send. In our travelling party was myself, my Wife, my Daughter, my Stepson and his Girlfriend - 5 of us staying in this 4 bedroom villa that had plenty of space for all of us.
The pool and spa area was fabulous, water temperature delightfully cool, sun lounges and table and chairs was comfortable. Donna (owner) was very quick to answer any questions we had in the run-up to our stay. Overall, a wonderful location to stay in, within easy reach of all major attractions, very close to local restaurants and shopping, lovely quiet neighbourhood, extremely well maintained and we'll absolutely be booking again when we re-visit Orlando!

Liked best: Quiet Area
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Extended Family
20 Sep 2015
Hi, thank you so much for your review it was a pleasure having you stay at our villa. Thanks for your lovely review. Please stay in touch we would love to welcome you back. Warmest regards Donna.
Mike P
“Wonderful spacious villa, ideally situated close to all the action”
Reviewed 11 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015

My family recently stayed in the villa for almost 3 weeks and we loved it. It is only 10 mins from Disney and half an hour away from Seaworld/ Universal Studios. When I planned this holiday, which I have been doing for 3 years, I pictured a villa which was something special for my family to enjoy when not fighting the hordes at the parks, I wanted space and luxury and this villa did not disappoint. The villa is even bigger than it looks in the photos, and the master bedroom/bathroom was gorgeous. The pool and hot tub was a real luxury and something that my family and I will really miss. The only thing I will do differently next time is take a 'Rules of Pool' book with me to save my kids arguing over who has won! (We are way too competitive in our family!) I honestly couldn't have asked for anything else, the villa for us was perfect.

We didnt have the best weather when we visited, and I am so glad that I had somewhere so fantastic to come back to when the legs were shattered and the family was all thunderstormed out.

Travelling group: Young Children
13 Aug 2015
We would just like to say thank you for your lovely review. We are so pleased you enjoyed our villa and had a great holiday. We would love to welcome you to stay again. Please keep in touch.☺☺☺
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing