other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Poor - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
RsXOX
“Horrible! Photos are deceiving and NO management for filthy house.”
Reviewed 4 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015
people found this review helpful

I booked this house for a family reunion based on the very misleading photos published here.
We arrived late and I noticed dirty dishes, dirty towels and filthy sheets. The Pillows had so much filth! I immediately contacted the management company as well as Flip Key. Bruna from DePaula Realty only responded once and said "dishes are for decorations and pillows aren't new ". So rude! I asked Bruna repeatedly to come and see the horrible condition of the house and got No response.
Flip Key was nice but apparently has no quality assurance. That was really disappointing.
The Dishwasher and dryer did not work at all.
I'm Pursuing a full refund via my credit card and my attorney.
The Furniture is literally from either a dumpster or the flea market. I could go on and on, but it's very depressing.
Avoid this trap!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.

Travellers are raving about these Kissimmee hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing