“We would highly recommend this property”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
mlbjzsn
Jacksonville, Florida
“Not as advertised-vacationer beware”
Reviewed 29 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016

My wife and I booked this property in the hopes of relaxing by the pool and having a very nice place to stay. But as soon as we arrived things went down hill. From the moment we got to the property we had issues. The place had not been cleaned. There were dead bugs in the bathrooms, carpets were not vacuumed, and the A/C not working right. It had leaked all over the floor downstairs. When I called to report the problem to the management, I was assured that someone would be out to look at the problem. No one from the property came out that night or called back to see if they could do anything to make our stay better.

The next morning a plumber came out drained the unit and left, carpet still soaked. Later that morning a maintenance man showed up to "address our concerns" but all he did was talk on the phone in a language other than English and dismiss our unhappiness. When you spend $200 a night most people expect a place to at least be clean. Most of the second day was spent letting in a pest control person, another plumber and finally a carpet cleaner. At no point did I ever get contacted by anyone from the property to see if they could help us or refund some or our money or possibly compensate us in any other way.

Here is my advice and warning to anyone who is going to be staying here. Find another place if possible, it is not what is being advertised and they do not care about your comfort or security. Every single person who came there had a code to the house and let themselves in! Nothing was cleaned including the pool. No filter and not clean in my opinion. I would but believe me I would not stay here and expect a clean and comfortable stay. Sometimes these reviews seem over exaggerated but I can assure you that this property is not as advertised...the scariest thing is this place is booked almost all summer. Please seek a refund and find another property.

Also a security issue. Every single maintenance man and contractor who came out to the property knew the code and let themselves in...not a safe environment!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the area of the home
Liked least: The cleanliness and customer service was completely non-existent
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
she120859
Horsham, United Kingdom
“We would highly recommend this property”
Reviewed 6 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Great location for all attractions.
The pictures are spot on.
Everything a family could want or need is there.
We did this through booking.com and the only thing that let it down was the delay in sending us the address and key codes etc. We had to chase them a few days before which was worrying!! We need not have worried. It is a great family property,

Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing