“absolutely fantastic”
other travellers have booked this property
Dining Area Kitchen Area
Games Room
Pool Deck with Lake View
Family Room and Kitchen
Games Room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

sharon a
“absolutely fantastic”
Reviewed 4 November 2015 for a stay in October 2015
person found this review helpful

The property was perfect for our needs and more. It was in a perfect location for everything we wanted to see and do. The kids in particular loved the pool.

Liked best: everything
Liked least: the odd cockroach which was something that could not be helped
Travelling group: Extended Family
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Snowbirdx...
Wisconsin
“Perfect for a family gathering spot”
Reviewed 22 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015
person found this review helpful

We were looking for a home with three things in mind - convenience,
(amenities, access to golf courses, etc.) space (had several family members of varying ages and interests) and privacy (had community pool and facilities if you wanted, but private pool was WONDERFUL) -this rental met all of our needs perfectly during our two week stay. Owner was flexible and very responsive to our needs. Have recommended to several friends already and will consider for a longer stay next year.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Being able to walk in and having everything we needed except food!
Liked least: Road construction, traffic inconvenient at times when leaving resort. Waiting now for security deposit return.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Joy904
Jacksonville, Florida
“Best weekend ever”
Reviewed 24 February 2015 for a stay in February 2015
people found this review helpful

I enjoyed my stay and so did my friends . I celebrated my 40 th birthday and enjoyed every minute of it. The house was so cozy with a nice veiw of the lake. We will definitely book this home again. The house had everything we needed!

Travelling group: Friends
Fun_Trave...
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Roach Motel”
Reviewed 22 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015
people found this review helpful

Upon arrival and inspection of the villa, I found several live baby roaches crawling around the kitchen. I immediately called the management company to complain. He and his wife came and told me they were sugar ants! The next couple days we were constantly killing what were unmistakably roaches. I took pictures and emailed them and expressed my dissatisfaction. He said he would come to spray, but that did not help at all. He continued to deny that there were ANY roaches in the home despite the multiple pictures and videos we sent. Finally as I was packing to leave, I found a roach crawling on my luggage. Mortified!!!! I left it for him as proof. He still denied the problem. Please make sure they have taken care of this problem before you visit. My bags are still sitting in my car. I'm too terrified of bringing them in the house.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked least: Roaches
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Yasufumi...
“It would be a hard decision: going to WDW or staying at home”
Reviewed 15 November 2014 for a stay in October 2014
people found this review helpful

The title of this property is absolutely true. I had no complain about this house. There is an office which manages the entire site, so you don't have to worry about a key. You will see beautiful dinning sets on dining tables when you step into the house. All beds are comfortable and clean linens are provided. You can enjoy swimming at a pool, and playing billiards. There are a lot of chairs and sofas to enjoy talking with your friends at living room, dining room, and pool side. Kitchen utensils are more than enough. You can see beautiful sun rising from your bed. It takes only 15 minutes to go to WDW. Though there is no restaurants in walking distance, you can find many restaurants and grocery stores less than 5-10 minutes driving. The owner might be living far place from Florida, but he is very kind and full of consideration.
What else do you need for your resort home in Orlando?
I stayed here for three nights. If I had another day, I would have stayed at home, instead of going to WDW. Definitely I will request the owner to stay here again near future.

Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing