Reviews (1 099)
1 099 results
All reviews cleaning fee living room free dvd rentals bahama bay full kitchen steam room three bedroom laundry room washer and dryer twin beds stayed in building screened balcony disney parks dvd player ice maker second bedroom home away from home
11 - 16 of 1 099 reviews
Reviewed 13 August 2018

DON'T DO IT! Unless you get a hell of a deal, don't book here. We did not have a great experience. The neighbors located on the floor above us made a lot of noise, as if there was a demolition crew up there beginning 11PM and again at 7AM. Security needed to check to see why there were so many loud noises two nights in a row. Eventually we were moved to a different building where we found pretzels on the couch and other food items on the kitchen floor. We did not like that we could not request clean towels from time to time. We needed to wash our own. We traveled with our 3 grand kids, and the amount of times we went to the one and only pool, made for a lot of towel washing on our behalf. And speaking of pool, the pool was not what the online picture of the pool portrayed. The picture o the pool online made it appear much larger.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with RCI
Alisande M, Guest Relations Manager at Caribe Cove Resort Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

We are sorry you did not have a stellar experience with us and welcome you to try our sister resort Bahama Bay Resort and Spa around the corner form our location, which offers a kids splash pad for your grandchildren

Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed at Caribe Cove resort the last full week of July 2018. We were pleasantly surprised. We didn’t arrive until very late at night and we were happy that they have their office open 24hours. Check in was easy, the unit was clean (and I’m usually cleaning the unit right after we get there) -I was very happy that it was clean! We had two bedrooms and two bathrooms. One had a king bed and the other had two twin beds. The kitchen was big and all dishes and utensils included. The pool and hot tub were nice! That’s all they have to do there. Oh and they have a foosball table. We enjoyed our stay!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Alisande M, Guest Relations Manager at Caribe Cove Resort Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2018

Thank you for your feedback, we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us

Reviewed 1 August 2018

My family(my boyfriend, myself, my 13 yr old and my 19 yr old niece) went to Florida so my daughter could shoot in the NASP World Archery Tournament on 7/22. I made reservations at a local hotel early to ensure we would have a room but kept looking for something more fitting. Then I found the Caribe Cove Wyndham Resort. A 3 bedroom, 2 full bath fully furnished condo with two balconies, kitchen, living room, AND A LAUNDRY ROOM plus pool and free DVD rentals was $15 more a night than the hotel I had already booked. I changed and then fretted because "what if"?

Oh no, this place was LOVELY. We stayed in building 2, condo 103 and I could not have dreamed of better accommodations. It was clean, private, comfortable....it was simply amazing. The infinity pool was gorgeous. The hot tub was perfection. The private patios were so comfortable and welcome after days of being out and about.

As we were at the airport waiting on our flights home, we realized we had left some things in the room safe. We called the front desk who directed us to the head of housekeeping and

The only downside I found was that my boyfriend isn't able to walk longer than short distances due to a disability (above the knee amputation). He arrived before we did due to weather related flight delays. When he asked upon checkin for someone to help him to the room due to the distance and his having luggage, he was told that they didn't have the staff to help him.

Date of stay: July 2018

We are happy you enjoyed your stay with us and apologize we were unable to assist your partner, please let us know in advance of any special needs so we can have someone on hand to assist you the moment you check in.

Reviewed 30 July 2018

A 12 / 10 to the resort . Beautiful location , excellent staff , huge apartment . There was NOT one thing that was missing . It was a too good to be true resort . I stayed with 2 kids . They were so happy . I will definitely return . Amazing ! We miss the resort so much . The apartment was loaded . We felt at home . Thank You :-)

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with RCI
Alisande M, Guest Relations Manager at Caribe Cove Resort Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2018

Thank you for your feedback we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us

Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

5 of us stayed at Caribe Cove for a weekend trip to the theme parks in Orlando. The accommodations are fantastic! 3 bedrooms with 2 baths, full kitchen and a laundry room gave us plenty of room to spread out for the weekend. I especially enjoyed the screened balcony where I watched the sunrise and dad got sour balloons rising in the early morning.
We didn't use the pool or other facilities, but, the staff are very nice.
I'd recommend Caribe Cove any time!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Alisande M, Public Relations Manager at Caribe Cove Resort Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2018

Thank you for your feedback, we are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us