“Love that place, excellent!”
other travellers have booked this property
Living Room Half Bathroom
MASTER BEDROOM
MASTER BATHROOM,WITH JACUZZI.
WONDERFUL BATHROOM
LAUNDRY FULL EQUIPED
POND AND GAZEBO, BBQ OUTDOOR.
BIG AND SAFETY PLAYGROUND
HUGE AND HEATED POOL
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Gisela P
Caracas, Venezuela
“Love that place, excellent!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014

It was lovely staying there, this is the best place to spend your time, its very well located to go to parks and shopping. Our townhouse was wonderful and have every think you may need. Very clean, well maintained and friendly staff, excellent service. My family and I will be staying there whenever we travel to Orlando

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
t5r9t5r9
Reviewed 13 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Nice and roomy
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great stay at Compass Bay!”
Reviewed 7 May 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Stayed at this lovely home with my partner and nephew for almost 5 weeks March/April 2014. From my first enquiry Roselys was extremely prompt at replying to all correspondence and queries. Roseleys went out of her way to ensure our stay was a pleasant and comfortable one and provided an additional t.v. in the bedroom for our nephew before arrival. The only down side (and a very minor one at that) was the guys were unable to get sports & other series they liked because of a limited cable package. Given the length of our stay the option of more channels would have been nice but certainly not a deal breaker. On reflextion if cable is not an option then something simple for consideration like netflix might be a good alternative for future guests?

We have stayed in Orlando many times in the last 10 years and this is without doubt one of my favourite homes and locations - close to parks, shops, resteraunts etc and the view over the pond at the back of the house is beautiful. We would deffinetly stay again!!!

A TripAdvisor Member
“Wonderful stay!”
Reviewed 3 May 2014 for a stay in February 2014

I was in this awesome townhouse this year. It has everything you need for your stay and more. It is new, impeccable maintenance. Your property manager is aware of all the details. Very well located and close to parks, shopping center and restaurants. Definitely coming back!

NY
Reviewed 2 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Recommended for:
Older travelers
Management Response
2 May 2014
Dear Ryon,
I really appreciate your feedback.
My mission is to keep my customers fully satisfied.
I will immediately solving the problem of the bulbs and the bed ... but remember that I offered you service 24 hours a day, you could have requested the resolution of these complaints and immediately had solved !!!
Hopefully see you soon at home again.
Kind regards
Roselys
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing