“Fantastic”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Minnie's Marvel

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 8 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014

This house was amazing. It's very big and the pool/spa is awesome. The game room it's a working progress. Mater bedroom is was wonderful. My family and I really enjoyed our stay in this property. On the down side it was a little pricey and there needs to be some pest control done.

A TripAdvisor Member
“My choice in the future.”
Reviewed 24 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014

This was the first time I ever rented an entire house for a vaction. I can tell you, my wife and I thoroughly enjoyed the wonderful accommodations. As did our two children.
My sister and her family were also present and the concensus all round was; hotels and motels are a thing of the past.
The staff at Loyalty Homes were extremily helpful and friendly. Everything was exactly as they explained it. No Suprises.
While it was still alitte cool for the pool, the kids didn't mind and used it every evening, while we coddled adults utilized the hot tub.
We felt comfortable in the quiet neighbourhood, and the stores and resturants were conveniently close.
Access to the major attractions and shopping was quick and easy.
As you may gather; we have already agreed this is the way for our family in future trips. Without reservation I recommend this home and Loyalty Homes to anyone.
Pete D.

A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Cardiff
Reviewed 21 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Hoorn
Reviewed 21 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014
person found this review helpful

A TripAdvisor Member
“Lovely, large and relaxing”
Reviewed 20 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

This is a great property. My family and My friends family visited Florida from the UK and stayed at this property which was large enough to accommodate all of us and had a further spare room! Disney is nearby and we popped back to get some rest and re-cooperation which helped us get the best out of our stay.

The guys looking after the property, Loyalty Homes were great too and made a special effort to check we were ok during our stay. We specially recommend the first day pack which gives all the essentials.

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing