“Home away from home”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Amanda C
“Home away from home”
Reviewed 1 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017

My husband and I went down to Orlando for a one-week stay to visit the parks. The Sunrise Villa was centrally located just outside of Orlando, making all of the parks (Seaworld, Universal, and the Disney Parks) a quick drive away. There are also restaurants, grocery stores, drug stores, golf courses, etc. just down the road. My husband is a very organized, everything-in-its-place kind of person. When we entered the Villa for the first time, he and I were both surprisingly pleased with the organization and cleanliness of the home, and that everything we needed was available (pots, pans, washer/dryer, hairdryer, extra towels for the pool, etc.). Be sure to read the binder in the living room, which has great information about the area, contact info for the nearby property management (who are friendly and helpful), and a checklist of quick things to do when you "checkout". There's also a tennis court one house away which is in great shape. The Villa is in a gated community so we felt secure during our stay. If you want to use the jacuzzi, be aware it is on the same heating unit as the pool, so you will need to pay for pool heat to get it steaming. This may not be an issue during summer months though. We had a great time, loved the home, and look forward to going back to Sunrise Villa on our next visit to Orlando.

Your age range 35-49
wayneewoo
Caerphilly, United Kingdom
“WOW WOW WOW”
Reviewed 19 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

This villa is the best villa we have stayed in by far. It has all the amenities and it reLly felt like home from home

It w very clean and tidy and the master bedroom had the biggest bed I've ever seen and very comfortable

The location is within about 15 min drive to Disney and much closer to lots of restaurants and supermarkets

I highly recommend this gorgeous home. And Kathryn (the owner) was always very prompt and courteous with her replays

Look forward to staying again in the future

Thanks Kathryn xx

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: It was just like home from home
Liked least: Nothing!!!
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
WayneS144...
“STUNNING VILLA”
Reviewed 19 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Wow what a villa!! Stunning is the only word I can think of. Plenty of room. Very well equipped, a real home from home. And only a few miles from all the Disney parks. And lots restaurants and shopping areas

Highly recommend to everyone

And the service from Kathryn was faultless

Many thanks xx

brian h
West Bend, Wisconsin
“Almost a 4 out of 5.”
Reviewed 29 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Our family stayed for 8 nights in August. Kathryn was very quick to reply to emails and to refund the deposit after our stay.

Pros-
Great location, within 10-15 minute drive to Disney parks, about 40 minutes to LEGOLAND.
Very few tolls when traveling to the parks,-only when going to one of the parks.
The swimming pool was nicely secluded and fully screened in.
Layout of the house was very nice, had a view of the pool from every room, which was nice when the kids were playing in the pool.
kitchen was stocked fairly well, however in need of some newer pots and pans
Tile floors throughout the house.
furniture was in good condition, well decorated.
Gated neighborhood
Home appeared clean

Cons-
Found a Palmetto bug in master bathroom on countertop
Mattresses in master bedroom and guest bedroom need replacing, felt like you could feel the springs.
We had Ants in bedroom with twin beds bathroom and in the kitchen
One of the bedrooms is detached from the main portion of the home, If I needed the room for children I wouldn't feel comfortable with them out there, however it is nice for inlaws or extended family/friends.

Overall if the beds were better and we did not have issues with the bugs I would give this home at least a rating of 4. I would recommend this rental if mattresses replaced and bug problem eliminated. We would even consider returning in the future as well if those things were taken care of.

Liked best: secluded pool
Liked least: bug problem and the mattresses
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
Management Response
31 Aug 2016
Thank you Brian for your comments, its always helpful to gain feedback from guests. I visit the Villa every year to update and carry out any necessary maintenance work so will replace the mattresses on my next visit. All the bedroom furniture was replaced in the Queen bedroom earlier this year. Unfortunately as Florida has a sub tropical climate, there are always bugs present. The Villa is treated weekly by the management company but sometimes the odd unwelcome guest makes an appearance. I contacted the management company after Brian's comments and further treatments have been carried out.
Shaheda B
“Spacious, Clean, Comfortable and Great Location”
Reviewed 22 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

It is as the title says! Stayed here with my husband, 11&16yr old and my mother in law. Ensuite to each room is very handy when you want to get out quickly to hit the theme parks etc. Pool was wonderful, my youngest would have quite happily stayed in for the pool most days. The much needed air con and fans were also a relief after being out in the heat all day!
There's plenty of crockery, utensils etc for us all. Location is perfect for theme parks, plenty of places to eat out or take away nearby, but you will need a car to get around.
We needed to ring the uk at one point and the villa information file suggested we get a phone card, which it turned out we could not use at the villa as the phone there only lets you dial Orlando numbers, even if dialling a USA free phone number to activate the phone card. The management company was great in helping me make the call though. Also, when we arrived at the villa one of the large slats on the patio door blind in our bedroom had broken off so I was a bit concerned about privacy as it led out to the pool area.
This was my first time in a villa and Kathryn, the owner, was really helpful both before and during our stay. On the whole we loved this villa, and for such a reasonable price you get quite a lot more than most other villas I had seen. I would not hesitate to book again.

Liked best: Pool, comfortable beds
Liked least: Broken blind
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing