“Best home away from home”
other travellers have booked this property
Family Room Fully equipped kitchen
Private Splash Pool
Our Vacation Home in Florida
Downtown Disney
Downtown Disney
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 15 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Best home away from home”
Reviewed 8 October 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Myself,mom,2 sisters and 2 aunts rented this fabulous town home to attend a family wedding at Disney. The house was beautifully decorated and very clean.
Very spacious and super comfy beds! Jane( the owner) was exceptional to deal with. We didn't rent a car during our holiday but used taxis to get around. Fares were very reasonable to shopping, Disney parks and restaurants...Outback ..yum! The pool was also very clean and refreshing after a busy day on the town.The house was minutes from clubhouse which we used. I've stayed at windsor palms a few times previously and would definitely say this home was my favorite.

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
TN
Reviewed 9 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Older travelers
Natick
Reviewed 23 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

A TripAdvisor Member
“best moments in Florida”
Reviewed 11 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

The house is very new and clean, in a very secure and quiet resort, minutes away from major walt Disney attractions.my kids loved it, as it has a nice heated pool just in the backyard, in addition to the olympic size swimming pool, with a Jacuzzi and basket ball court as well as beach volleyball court, and an arcade. We wish we had stayed there longer, but we will definitely come back for a longer period. Dinning is minutes away on us 192. My daughter was very happy to be there as she found the house to be wheelchair accessible.. it was a very pleasurable experience.

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
RI
Reviewed 11 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing