“Awesome Villa, great for couples and/or families...”
Check Availability
Welcome To My Hidden Treasure Home
Tennis Anyone
Basketball Play Area
Crescent Lake Park
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Chris C
Calgary, Canada
“Awesome Villa, great for couples and/or families ! !”
Reviewed 15 February 2016 for a stay in December 2015

Stayed Dec 8-12, 2015

I couldn't believe the value that I got for this beautiful clean villa. The location was fantastic as we were able to reach everything so conveniently and timely as this location is perfect for Disney and Universal. Also it is central even if you want to drive to either one of the Florida coasts. The furnishings were very modern and the king bed was the most comfortable I ever slept in! The private pool was so much fun for my son after a day at the parks and Cathy will even try to save you money by not recommending pool heat during the hotter months. Cathy and her management company are very professional and respond promptly. Our security deposit was returned in a timely manner and I plan on returning next year and would definitely book this property again! Cathy is very personable, and very quick to respond to any of your questions.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: clean, very close to Disney World, price
Liked least: no complaints at all
Travelling group: Young Children
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
VD657
Passaic, New Jersey
“Beautiful accommodations”
Reviewed 3 February 2016 for a stay in January 2016
person found this review helpful

We were very pleased with the villa. It was a bit far but certainly not terrible.
Everything was done nicely and you could tell that it was renovated very tastefully.

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
11 Feb 2016
Thank you for being my guest! Yes unless you stay on Disney property where you would be 20 minutes to each park by Disney bus, we are a 15 minute drive to downtown Disney and only 10 minutes to the 192 where many restaurants await you. As you will see from previous reviews my house is rated extremely highly and priced very reasonably for a home with that kind of style and you don't have to be in a crowed hotel room with your family and you can enjoy the private pool! Another nice thing is how you can go off in many other directions to Tampa, Kennedy Space Center as I am central. Also Gatorland and many outlet stores are also very close to my home.
I look forward to your return and am so happy you enjoyed your stay!
Cathy (owner)
johnson90...
Nigeria
“Nice”
Reviewed 14 October 2015 for a stay in July 2015

I and my family of three stayed in this apartment from 24th of July to 5th of August. The owner was nice to us and was willing to offer reasonable assistance at all time. The appartment was neat and is in very good condition. The refund of our deposit was promptly returned to our account a day after our departure. I recommend this to family who want to enjoy long stay of over one week in Orlando. We hope to rtn again.

Travelling group: Young Children
11 Nov 2015
Hello Johnson,
Thanks so much for your nice review. I laughed when you called my house an apartment lol. It is actually called here in the USA a house or villa. It was so nice dealing with you and I am so happy you had a great time. I looking forward to hearing from you again.
Cathy
KJH64
UK
“Wonderful stay.”
Reviewed 21 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

Comfortable, clean and modern villa. Easy drive to 192 West Irlo Bronson Highway for restaurants. Private pool. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Would definitely stay here again.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
12 Feb 2016
Thank you so much for the nice review and 5 star rating! Yes the location is great to access everything you want to do in Florida and more!
Cathy
Streiler
“Exceeded expectations”
Reviewed 8 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

We just had the best vacation in your home. It was beautifully decorated and very clean. Had everything we needed. The location was perfect. So close to all the parks and a nice drive to the beaches. The pool outside was perfect and the backyard was very private. We are ready to come back again!!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
11 Nov 2015
Awwwe that makes me so happy to know that you would return! I love this house too and always stay there myself when I go.
Cathy (owner)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing