“An exceptional home in such an ideal location.”
other travellers have booked this property
Tropical Floridian landscaping Spacious sitting area
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Tropical Floridian landscaping
Spacious sitting area
Open plan dining area
View from the open plan kitchen
Breakfast bar
Fully equiped kitchen
Downstairs half bath
Master bedroom with exterior deck
Master en-suite bathroom
Deck with chairs and table off Master bedroom
Second bedroom with queen bed
Third bedroom with two twin beds
Resort clubhouse only 200 yrds away
Beautiful landscape lighting
Surrounded by immaculately groomed grounds
Sunny clubhouse pool
Warm and inviting clubhouse spa
Main entrance fountain feature
Modern and updated clubhouse gym
Fantastic main feature fountain
24/7 main gate security entrance
Childrens playground
On resort Tennis Courts
Night time fun at the Clubhouse Tikibar
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Portuguese first
Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“An exceptional home in such an ideal location.”
Reviewed 18 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013

We just returned from our family vacation to Disney World. Our stay at Emerald Island Goofy's Getaway townhouse was fantastic. The home was so clean and welcoming from the moment that you walked in. The house is quite spacious for our family of 6. We would rent again without hesitation. The location of the townhome is footsteps away from the clubhouse, heated pool & tiki bar. Andy, thank you again for the wonderful stay we had at your home. We hope to do it again soon.

18 Nov 2013
Tammy,

Thank you for your review. It was wonderful to hear you had a great vacation in my property. I look forward to helping you again for your vacation rental needs in the future.
wspsatisf...
Florida
“Outstanding value, location, and service!”
Reviewed 22 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013

First let me say that I was very skeptical about renting a condo directly through an owner as opposed to going directly through a resort. But Andy was fantastic, and he met every need without any problems. He was very quick to answer any phone call, text, or email. He was truly a delight to deal with.

We stayed here for a week in October 2013 for a vacation to Disney World with my wife and I, 3 young children, and 2 mother-in-laws. We had a full house!

Condo was perfect for us! Plenty of room to move around. Very clean and well decorated with TV's in every room and cable as well as a DVD player in the den. Kitchen was fully stocked with dishes, pots, pans, utensils, etc. Also had free Wifi which was a plus.

Property was safe and secure and a beautiful setting. We spent all of our days in Disney, so we did not spend any time at the pool.

This condo was VERY well located close to the south entrance to Disney World. Times for us to drive to each park: <10min. to Animal Kingdom; <10 min. to Hollywood Studios, 10-15 min. to Epcot; and about 15 min. to Magic Kingdom parking lot.

This is our 3rd Disney vacation and our first time staying "off Disney property". This condo was as close and easy to get to the parks as our other 2 vacations where we were staying "on Disney property".

I would absolutely recommend this property to anyone who needs multiple bed rooms for their Disney vacation!

I only have 2 minor complaints, and the only reason I bring them up is that these are potentially bigger problems for people who are worried about these particular issues.

1. The mattresses are not very comfortable. They are hard and springy. I bring my own pillow and take Ambien as needed so this is not a major problem for me.

2. The walls were thin and the floors upstairs creak a lot. Not a major problem for us, but we could hear each other moving around the condo during the night to go the the bathroom, etc.

As I said, these were minor issues for us, but I'm sure there are some people who might get upset over these items, so I do feel like it is something you should know about beforehand.

I GIVE THIS PROPERTY 2 THUMBS UP! GREAT CONDO! WE WILL PROBABLY STAY HERE AGAIN NEXT YEAR!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Value and location
Liked least: bedding and thin walls
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
21 Oct 2013
Richard,

I'm very happy to see you and your family had a wonderful vacation in my Townhome @ Emerald island Resort and I look forward to helping you with your Disney rental needs again... Don't forget as a repeat guest I'll automatically discount your rental by 10%..... I look forward to welcoming you back in the (hopefully) not too distant future!
“Loved it!!”
Reviewed 14 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013

This is my 3rd trip to Disney/Orlando but my first staying off the Disney property. I come across Goofys getaway by chance and I'm glad I did. Andy is very nice and treated me very well, you just can't find that kind treatment from businesses anymore.He was always just a phone call away if I needed him. The place is very close to Disney as well as restaurants and shops. It was also clean and felt like a home away from home. I will definitely stay there again when I come back to the area.I really do not have anything negative to say about the place or my experience.

14 Oct 2013
Mr Hall,

It was my pleasure to have you as my guest. I'm so glad to see you had a wonderful time and enjoyed my Townhome at Emerald Island resort. Please do not hesitate to contact me for your future Orlando/Kissimmee/Disney rental needs.
“Awesome trip”
Reviewed 8 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013
person found this review helpful

We had a super time in Orlando and part of that was due to the great experience we had at our condo. It was the perfect location. Well maintained and andy went out of his way to check on us and make sure everything was just right. Thanks so much!

A romantic getaway Older travelers
8 Oct 2013
Sandy,

Thank you for your kind review. It was a pleasure to have you and your family as my guest and I look forward to helping you in the future for your Orlando/Kissimmee rental needs in my Emerald Island resort Townhome.
Adrelle
New York City, New York
“A++++”
Reviewed 24 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013
people found this review helpful

What a wonderful place to stay! I scoured the Orlando/Kissimmee area for about a month to find suitable places to stay. Either everything was too expensive or the complaints scared me. I was so discouraged. I finally happened upon Andy's townhome. I looked at the pictures online and thought they and the reviews were almost too good to be true. However, when I arrived I saw that the pictures actually do not do the place justice. Andy's townhouse is beautiful! When you enter the complex itself it's gorgeous. There is a beautiful little roadway lined with palm trees, a stone sculpted entryway and pretty waterfall designs before you get to the security gate. Security is thorough and extremely nice--always a smile or a wave when going through the gate. The entire place is kept up nicely with lovely other townhomes and houses around. I took my teenage nieces and nephew (twin girls age 16, nephew 15) and when they entered the home they all gasped! The dining table was made up with place settings and the downstairs was open and inviting. We bounced upstairs to the bedrooms that were so clean and cozy, complete with towels in the shape of birds. I had never seen three teens so happy! The whole place was clean (which is an absolute MUST for me). My entire stay was peaceful, quiet and safe. Andy checked in a couple times just to make sure everything was ok which I was very thankful for. And by the way, Andy is a wonderful person to do business with. Cordial, ready to help at the drop of a hat and extremely pleasant. Andy, thank you so much. Do you have homes anywhere else to rent? I would love to deal with you again in the future. This is one of the few times that too good to be true actually was better than expected. PS (I left my iPhone in the townhome and the cleaning staff was very honest. I called the phone and cleaning staff answered it, gave to property manager and mailed it to NY for me). Thanks so much!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The fact that I felt like I was at home.
Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
24 Jul 2013
It was AWSOME to have you as my guest. I'm so glad you received the lost iPhone back so quickly thanks to my cleaning crew :)
I look forward to helping you the next time you are in the Kissimmee/Orlando area.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing