Quality Inn & Suites By The Parks(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$101
Liki Tiki Village(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$137
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
US$120
US$109
Hampton.com
US$104
Golden Link Motel(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$110
US$87
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$124
QualityInn
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$211
US$181
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Seasons Florida Resort(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
2 145
1 508
2 145
1 508
All reviewsatrium viewadult poolself parkingemerald bayold hickory steakhousewreckers sports barice sculptureshuge atriumfamily poolbeautiful hotelscavenger huntresort feeattending a conferenceper daywater slidesorlando areadisney world
26 - 31 of 4 937 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The complex is HUGE. Bring walking shoes and a good memory or bread crumbs to drop and find your way back. Rooms are very nice. Staff is very friendly. Great for families. Pricey, especially breakfast if you have kids. Food is excellent.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank NyTravelinMan14
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This place was truly amazing. Enjoyed every bit of our stay. Staff was great! They have two pools, one for kids with fun water park or adult pool if you prefer nice and relaxing vibe. Can’t go wrong with either of the two. Pool service is awesome and they provide a very good selection of food and drinks. Rooms where spacious and very cozy. I can’t wait to book again!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ajpm18
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights while my husband was in town for some business. The pool area is gorgeous and the staff was very kind and helpful when we needed them. Lots of little stores and restaurants to chose from. They even have little alligators in the river they have. It’s the center of the hotel. Very beautiful and had a calm-family or single atmosphere to it.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Becca-Michael D
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The resort is nice but customer service was that of a one star hotel. My girlfriend wasn't feeling well so she needed to leave and go back to the hotel. We were about 45 minutes away and called her an uber back so she could go to bed. She gets back to the hotel and realized she left her room key in the room. The attendant downstairs would not let her up to our room because it was my name on the room. She handed the phone to the attendant so I could add her on to the room. I was ready to provide any information he needed; credit card on file, room number, driver license, etc. He told me I have to call this specific number to add her to the room. I didn't understand why he couldn't do it but called the number he provided. At this point I already called myself an uber and was headed back to the hotel to take of the situation. I was on hold for an hour to add her to the room. I walked up to the counter and MY PHONE IS STILL ON HOLD while I see my girlfriend hunched over on a bench, not to mention it has been an hour a half since she arrived. He tells me there is nothing he can do gives me a room key and I take her up to the room. The next morning I ask for the manager and she is apologetic and wants to give us $75 off our room and take care of valet. At this point I just want to get out of there and head back home. I receive my bill the next day and there is no credits or comps on our bill. I call the hotel and what a surprise the lady tells me to hold she will pull up my account. I AM ON HOLD for 46 minutes before she says she has opened a case and I should hear back in 3-5 business days. I stay at hotels 150+ days a year for business and this was by FAR MY WORST EXPERIENCE! For the amount of incredible hotel options in Orlando, STAY AWAY FROM THE GAYLORD PALMS.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Colt C
GaylordPalms, Guest Relations Manager at Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Colt C,

Thank you for sharing feedback about your experience. We are sorry for your dissatisfaction and have shared your comments with the necessary departments to ensure follow up. We do our best to correct all issues as soon as we are notified of them and are sorry we were unable to do so to your satisfaction. Thank you again for sharing feedback.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

There is plenty to do without leaving the resort. The shuttle service was convenient. Restaurants on-site were a nice variety. There is a resort fee that includes bottled water, a bucket of golf balls etc.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business