“Loved the private pool.”
other traveller has booked this property

Review of Victoria's Cottage

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 10 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Loved the private pool.”
Reviewed 10 July 2013 for a stay in February 2013

Renting from Loyalty was very easy. The office staff and maintenance staff were very helpful. The house was beautifully furnished and the exterior was very neat. The neighbourhood was quiet with the park nearby. It is close to everything without being right in the centre of everything. We are planning to rent this home again.

Recommended for:
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Very disappointing!!”
Reviewed 4 July 2013 for a stay in January 2013

The lay-out of the home was great, however it really needs updating. The TV remote did not work in the 2nd. bedroom,and we were promised a replacement which never happened. The CD player speakers didn't work. We were very worried about my 90 yr.old mom having showers with no bathmat and a slippery tub. Even though we didn't use it, the BBQ was filthy, the twin beds were too noisy for our overnight guests, so they moved the mattresses onto the floor!(Very embarrassing). As we rented for 2 months, we think that the charges to heat the pool should have been included. We only used it a few times, as it was too unpleasantly cool to enjoy, and after we returned home we read that with only 1 week's rent, pool heat was included! This home could be so much better. We hope this helps you to improve these items, and then perhaps we would consider renting from you again in the future. Fyi, we sent an email in the spring with our comments to Loyalty Homes, but did not receive any response,so we weren't impressed by that either.

Management Response
4 Jul 2013
Thank you for your review, we really appreciate any comments.
I would like to respond to your issues. We did replace the batteries in the remote on 1/4/13. We were at your house a few times when you were experiencing WIFI issues . We were not told about the CD player speakers not working.
If you had called the office which is located in the same community just down the street, we would have gladly purchased and delivered a bathmat for the tub. We do offer BBQ prep which you did not take.
This is the 1st complaint that we received about the twin beds being noisy. I will have them checked and advise the owner of the home.
You were given a great monthly special which did not include pool heat. This monthly special was discounted more than 50% off the web rate. You were advised this prior to reserving the home.
I am sorry but I did not receive email or I would have emailed you back and address your comments.

I am sorry that you had issues and I wish we could have resolved them while you were here, if you would like to try us again we would be willing to offer a great discount to show you that we do care.
Loyalty Vacation Homes
Illinois
Reviewed 20 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
MA
Reviewed 17 February 2012 for a stay in February 2012

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing