“Clean and Comfortable!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Terrace Terrace
Spas
Video arcade
Gym
Kid's Play grounds
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

A TripAdvisor Member
“Clean and Comfortable!!”
Reviewed 26 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013
people found this review helpful

We spent a delightful week at the Donald Duck Condo. The first word that comes to mind is clean, inviting, welcoming and comfortable. The beds were so comfortable and the linens so soft and smooth that I wrote down the sheet manufacturer so I could buy them for my home! Upon entering the condo, you are greeted by a beautifully set dining room table, the first indicator that the rest of the place was going to be the same, and it was. The place was very quiet and other guests were courteous. The pool and slide were a lot of fun, and always a guard on duty. It is located within 10-15 minutes of Disneyland and the quaint town of Celebration, which I recommend visiting, especially, the Tavern Restaurant. We played golf at two nearby courses that were fun and challenging. If / when we go back to Florida, I will most certainly want to stay at this same condo and highly recommend it. Oh, did I mention that upon our arrival, we accidentally went to the wrong condo, called Mr. Aggarwal who immediately answered his phone and straightened us out that we were on the wrong side of the building. I truly appreciated his availability and responses to calls and emails.

Jennie Samuel, Granada Hills, Ca

people found this review helpful

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
A TripAdvisor Member
“Very relaxing and very enjoyable”
Reviewed 24 February 2011 for a stay in September 2009
person found this review helpful

We had a fantastic honeymoon at Donald Duck's Condo, our stay was very enjoyable and we had all the amenities we needed for our holiday. The condo was beautifully furnished and very clean, it was like a home from home, we would definitely stay there again and would recommend Donald Duck's Condo's to our friends and family.

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing