“As Tina Turner Says "Simply the Best"”
other traveller has booked this property
Beautiful Windsor Hills resort
Resort  Lagoon Pool and Water Slide Villa Front with a one car driveway to park one car.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Resort  Lagoon Pool and Water Slide
Villa Front with a one car driveway to park one car.
Villa Front
Quiet and beautiflly landscaped street in Windsor Hills
Private splash pool with no rear neighbour
Private splash pool with chaise lounge chair
Pool safety gate
Foyer and Entrance
Main Floor Bedroom with Queen bed
Wall mounted flat screen in Main Floor Bedroom
Main floor  full  bathroom
fully equipped kitchen with quartz counter top and bar
kitchen quartz counter top
Sturdy Cushioned Dining Chairs and Table
Living Room, TV, Dining Area and Wall Decor
Ceiling fan Living Room
Fully equipped kitchen with quartz counter top and bar
Living room with leather sofas
Living room  with newly painted wall and decoration
Flat screen TV in Master bedroom
Master Bedroom with King size bed
Master Bedroom with King size bed
Master Bathroom attached to Master suite
Master suite bathroom attached to Master suite
Disney themed bedroom with 2 twin beds
Flat screen TV in Disney themed bedroom, with Mickey watching over
Minnie Mouse watching over the Disney room
Mickey themed bathroom attache to Disney room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 63 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“As Tina Turner Says "Simply the Best"”
Reviewed 18 October 2012 for a stay in October 2012

Dr. Tapantosh Chakrabarty did a very great job of informing my wife and I of everything and I mean everything from what to expect when we got to the home how to get there how to leave the home. This was the best place I stayed at by far and I've been all over the world!!! The home was well labeled so you knew where everything was at. It took me a day or two to feel as if I was at home and not just a house. The guards at the gate were very helpful, informative & friendly. We got a welcome phone call to check up on us to see if we made it safely and of course the legendary bottle of wine and chocolates a fantastic touch. I was a little hesitant to commit to coming here because it seemed to good to be true everything was as described to the T. I give the home a 10 out of 10 and I give the home owner and 11 out of 10. I recommend this home 10 times over and I hope to be back next year for another visit.

A romantic getaway
ottawa
Reviewed 18 September 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Washington
Reviewed 7 September 2012 for a stay in July 2012

“"Very Nice"”
Reviewed 24 June 2012 for a stay in June 2012

We stayed at Disney Haven for a week in June (Very HOT) and it was just wonderful, very clean and spacious, the master bedroom was private and very nice to unwind in at night, nice walk in closet and plenty of drawer space to put all your clothes in. Three bedrooms and they all have there own bathrooms which was very nice when we all needed to get ready for the big day at the parks (which is a very close drive). The splash pool was also very nice too after a hot day at the parks also very clean. Also had a very big community pool (short walk away) which we got to enjoy, had some planned activities for the kids. The owners are very nice to commuicate with they helped with all the planning from start to end and gave us directions from airport to townhouse which was a big help. Also they go above and beyond to make you feel at home, when we arrived we found a bottle of wine, candy and a gift for our granddaughter, they also check in with you to make sure everything was ok on your arrival which is a+ in my book. I would recommend this property to anyone looking for a close and clean property to Disney World parks. You will not go wrong with this one! Thanks again for sharing your home with us! We had a great trip Thanks to Dr. & Mrs. C & Family!

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
“What a great vacation!”
Reviewed 22 May 2012 for a stay in May 2012

We rented this property for a week in early May and it was a very pleasurable experience. For one, the owners replied promptly to my e-mails and made the whole booking procedure a breeze! Once we got there, there was a bottle of wine and some chocolates for us to enjoy (very peasant surprise)! The owners even called us that night to ensure that everything was up to our standards. I cannot say enough about the hospitality of these people and I would very highly recommend this property. The house was clean, tidy, very cozy and had everything you would need for an extended stay. Again, I would very highly recommend this property and hope to return there myself in the near future!

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing